Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

from Aus

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by thc lover, May 1, 2006.

1. hi guys
    I am a newbie to this site and live in aus
    was wondering if any u blokes and ladys could give us down here in aus some tips to improve our high times..........:wave: :smoke: :eek:

2. well ive been on a vacation in aus for about a month now and every local that ive smoked with has been really chill and doesnt need any help. its too bad tho that almost all the weed ive smoked is aussi bush weed (aka schwagg), so if somehow you can get your hands on some real dank stuff that'll help your high. other than that ive ive loved every aussi smoking experience that ive had so far. :)

btw welcome to the city :wave:

3. Welcome to the city. JOE>

4. welcome i am actually 25% Austrailain and have been to sidney once but down here just get some tree some blunt and smoke one for Australia i know i do welcome fellow Ausi and enjoy America