from alaska

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by radickulously, Mar 14, 2013.

1. i'm rachel, i don't know too much about smoking even though i smoke a lot with my friends... anyone wanna talk? i have insomnia:cry:

2. High and welcome to GC.

3. thank you! hahaha i thought everyone was dead cause no one was talking.

4. It's just that time of day, should start picking up soon.

5. i don't really know how to use this but how do i post a newquestion on the questions and answers. whenever i try to ask something by posting a new thread it won't let me.

6. I'm not sure but if you search the forums I am sure this has been asked before. An answer can be had there.

7. hahaha well mine is kinda unique i guess... but i'll look!

8. well hi there!

9. what is your question?

10. Try starting a thread now that you have over 10 posts.

11. okay, well i'm going on a plane from alaska to ohio to visit my best friend at college. we smoked all the time last semester but all of our other friends that did left so we'd have no pipe and i have no clue how to wrap a joint or a blunt. so i wanted to bring one of my pipes. it's in the shape of an elephant so i don't think TSA would think of anything by just looking at it through an xray. should i bring it?

12. it's weird. i can't start a thread in that category but i can in the chill out zone part... just not in smoking & usage

13. u can do it. make sure it is clean put in your check in luggage. u r taking a risk but can be done. u can mail it to her if you are worried and then get it there.

14. so i shouldn't bring it in as a carry on? cause i have it wrapped in a bag so it looks like it's just an elephant sculpture

15. i would not bring it carry on even it looks like an elephant

16. They might confiscate it to send to the lab to test and who knows when or if you get it back then.

17. okay, smart choice. i guess Lola is gonna have to take a ride under the airplane on my checked suitcase:laughing: