Frist time growing need help

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Tuss, May 6, 2017.

1. They are stretching a bit can prolly drop your light a bit and see how the react.

2. It's like 90 degrees in my tent with two fans

3. I'm afrade to move the light cause of burn them

4. It stays around 80 to 85 degrees all the time even with two fans worried if I lower light it will burn them up

5. Here's what I got going on all together

6. Here's what I got going on all together seperated

7. Tell me more what type of lighting open or air cooled,exhaust,fresh air, ect?

8. 600 watts hid light with fresh air intake from outside fresh air and one exhaust fan

9. It's open lighting but I have a 3 inch fan blowing on the light

10. If it were me I would lower them a bit. Put your hand over the tops if the back of your hand gets uncomfortably warm after a bit its to close. See how they respond and you can adjust from there.

11. Anything above 82 or so is going to have negative effects on the plants. Ideal temp for an HPS garden is 78 degrees. You need to make some changes to your setup to get it in the optimal temp range or your crop will suffer.

I would recommend getting a vented exhaust hood. I think that's the only way you're going to get the temps in range short of adding an ac. You need a large capacity 6" 400cfm or so exhaust fan connected to the vented hood dumping the hot air outside.

Growing comes with enough challenges. You have to at least get your temp management in range. If you don't you're wasting your time.

• Like Like x 1