Frisbee Golf

Discussion in 'General' started by sCaKmY, Mar 21, 2005.

1. hello fellow stoners, just wondering, because in my town, frisbee golf is kinda unanamous with pot head. anyways, i love frisbee golf, its pretty fun and im actually good at it. you can play even when your baked off your ass, plus its just good times with friends, and i particuarly meet alotta people while playing.

so who else plays here?

2. You mean Frolf?? Damn, I thought they just made fun of it on seinfeld...I didn't know people actually played. Have fun with that.

3. dude....bowling. bowlings the best game in the world..specially when its glow bowl..and if u hollow out a Black & Mild or sumthin of the sort and pack it wit weed then pack sum tobaco at the end (jus for security) most owners don care if u smoke in the alley...its jus awesome...wut other sport is there when u can smoke, toke, n drink?????

4. haha, yea when im stoned i go to the bowling alley to play pool, sometimes i bowl, but in my town you cant smoke inside any buisness in city limits, which means no smokin in the bowling alley, its gay, we get free food and shit too because my friends are really good bowlers and are there like every sat.... im so stoned sorry for long post

5. Frisbee golf ........ i think i speak for alot of people when i say "What the FUCK!!!!!?!?!?!"

6. Yeah can someone please explain this sport. I love going on trampolines when im stoned. Doing backflips and jumping off roofs onto the trampoline is such a trip!!!

7. ive heard of it/seen it on tv but never played it or heard of anyithing around here, and ya it is like a major stoner sport

8. lol, its basically like this

you get some disc's, there pretty cheap, like 14 bucks for the new top-o-the line disc's.

i have a driver, heavier disc along edges for long distances, and the putter is a little heavy and straight flying, different disks have different curves. The discs are a little smaller than a traditional frisbee. and i dont think you would want to catch a frisbee golf disc, there kinda hard

Its basically played like golf, we have big parks here with holes set up. Theres a cement patch almost like a runway, and all holes are par 3. the "hole" so to speak is a thing that sticks up outta the ground, and has a basket thing and chains so the when the frisbee hits it sticks.

www.innova.com--might explain it better

9. dude today me and my cousins were blazed and poured 2 bottles of dish soup on our trampoline then had to hook the hose up to the kitchen sink and bring it through the window and spray it all over. it was so fuckin slippery and we couldnt stand up onced wed slipped it was so much fun. everyone should try it

10. Frisbee golf is great.

11. frolfing is the shit!! it is really popular in iowa and there are 2 courses in my town which is cool. we always smoke dank and drink while playing, good times.
    peace

12. I've played Ultimate Frisbee and that's basically football but with a frisbee. It's pretty cool.

Bowling kicks ass. I took a course on it in college. It's amazing the things you can learn that are fun when you're in school while still racking up hours. That was the best M,W,F class ever. I always preferred T,R classes.

Shooting pool is cool. My dad had a pool table and I'd stand on stools when I was little and play all day.

Ok...I'm smoking some take-me-down-memory-lane weed or some shit. Sorry, guys.

FRISBEE GOLF!!! Never tried it! :p

13. the courses where i live are really cool. they are built back in the woods so there are tons of trees that you have to manuever around and some huge hills with dog leg turns so it can be tough if the wind is strong. also there are small creeks running throughout the course so it is awesome when you are blazin and just out in the middle of nature. also, the courses where i live are all 18 hole courses with holes that have pars ranging from 2-5. its a lot like golf, but its a lot cheaper b/c there is no cost to play the course, only cost is buying the discs which means more money for pot, alcohol, and other drugs!!!! peace

14. It has to better than regular golf...I'm all for trying it! :D

15. sounds fun, too bad il forget it soon... ill have to print this out or something and try it lol

16. LMAO!!!! Oh, that's funny...I wrote it down already. :p I forget shit all the time. :D

17. Seems as if we have a lot of stuff in common lol

18. any one? i have been hooked ever since i found out what those baskets in buckmiller park are for! been playing for 3 yrs now ackren course is cool to dont know were most you guys are from but pa so maybe atleast some one at the city has played one of these courses

19. frisbee golf is awesome.. i learned it at a summer camp waay back. Its almost better than mini golf.

20. id rather play ultimate frisbee