Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

friends

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by killakay, Jan 8, 2013.

1. feel like all i do with 3 friends is drive around my boring ass town and the nearby ones, while baaked as potatoes..
    tips for stuff to do while high late at night (were all 19-20 yo) home on winter break)
    it also could be ruining our friendships cuz all we do is smoke, therefore drive) and little talk, just listening to k lamar and crew

2. If you are outside then not much to do really? Go inside play some games or something.

3. well go to a hooka bar or strip club. talk about random shit?idk

4. Video games, go to the movies, play pool at a bar (a restaurant-styled bar so that you can get in).
    Just do what you'd do if you were hanging out sober.

5. Maybe try games instead. Pool is a good suggestion, but video games might not be all inclusive. Maybe check out Apples to Apples or Cards Against Humanity.

6. Sorry. That shit is so much fun. Even more fun if you turn it into a drinking game.

7. #7 killakay, Jan 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2013
    idk im not that bad but all my friends are noobs kinda and act/look high. but theyre really quiet too but i can break the ice. ones a girl who is cute btw