Friends With Benefits

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by rawtunes, Mar 14, 2009.

1. I started a thread about a week ago about this girl who I asked to be my girlfriend who turned me down
    Im pretty sure Ive dealt with the emotional shit, the broken heart, and the blow to my ego

I might be thinking with my dick now but do you guys think I can turn her into a fuck buddy

heres what happened again, I asked her to be my g/f she said no that she wasnt trying to date right now
    so pretty much embarrassed myself real bad
    I called her a couple days after and explained I was just worried about valentines day and we should still hang out and she agreed
    but then I asked her a few times to hang out during the week and she would say shes busy

now like I said Im thinking with my dick and I want to call her up some night and just see if we can work out a fuck buddy arrangement
    I mean we hooked up a few times when things were going well and Im thinking if shell hook up with me but dosnt want to date right now it makes sense to me we could just have some fun
    its been like 4 weeks since we stopped hanging out

what do you guys think?
    should I call her up some night and try and get this going or just not call her or text her and see if she misses me
    or she never calls again and I avoid looking like a jackass

thanks in advance for the input

2. friends with benefits never works. when was the last time you had your cake, shared it with someone else, and still had enough to eat to satisfy yourself?

3. NEVER. You need to be careful with the fuckable ones, usually they turn out to be tramps and screwing your best friend too. Enter with caution & a rubber.

4. If she used the "busy" excuse more than once, leave her alone. She obviously doesn't want you. I really don't mean to burst your bubble or anything but just leave it alone. You keeping on trying is just pushing her away even further.

5. Yeah and once you get that fuck buddy status with her you can't tell me you won't want to try and get her to be your gf again. Then it'll just be awkward.

6. That is very true.

7. Listen to the woman!

8. This is the truth -- ignore all other advice on the subject. Your only move here is to leave it alone.

9. ok good thing I didnt do anything yet
    Im just being lazy and dont feel like trying to meet a new girl
    but I guess Ill get to it
    thanks dudes

10. Friends with benefits is just asking for you to get some sort of STD. If you would like that then enjoy.:smoking:

11. hey man, not every friends with benefits fails.. i grew up in a small town and i have known this one girl for like ever. i was a virgin and i knew she was, so we talked and agreed on having sex just for practice so when we met that right person, they wouldn't be insulted when you were horrible at sex.. so that was last year and were still on the same relationship, hope this helps! good luck brotha