Friends who steal lighters

Discussion in 'General' started by who are you, Nov 30, 2010.

1. I have one. And trust me, hes persistent. hahaha
    Anyone else have this incredibly annoying problem?

2. puit sticker. or write on them. so yea

3. It's why I get lame looking lighters now. I have a shit brown BIC and a puke green one. Had them for months. If I ever get a red, blue, yellow, black, or any normal color, I'll probably own it for a week...

4. Yeah, he'll take any lighter that works. I'll point out that I know it's mine, and it's always, "nahh man I found this at my place." hahaha
    Now I just say "give me my lighter" whenever were done toking and he lit up last.
    he's not the only one, he's just a multiple offender :p

5. not a real big friend i guess but we used to smoke with this girl and every time we used her bowl wed pack one when she left, and the lighter would be a ghost. lol

6. This information is interesting,thanks!

7. Sounds like y'all have some shitty friends. If one of my friends makes off with a lighter it's just a "too high" moment. We don't intentionally steal from each other...what the fuck is wrong with some people?:confused:

8. What?!

Nah I actually don't have any lighter thieves amongst my small group of smoking buddies.

my thoughts exactly.

9. The only lighters that don't get stolen AT my house are the ones that don't work. Everytime I host a sesh I spend 20 mins cycling through 10 broken lighters after everyone leaves because inevitably my good one has been mistakedly taken. However, I often find someone elses left in the couch cushions after a party or something. I don't really buy lighters anymore haha

10. Lol I'm a guilty lighter stealer but usually its just because I put it in my hoodie pocket when were chiefin' and will forgot till I get home.

11. This ^^

I don't meant to steal them (well sometimes, but only if I'm drunk and I don't know the person), it's mostly because I'll be playing with it and just forget I've got it.

12. Brown bics are considered a rarity around my neck of the woods....you never see a brown bic in stores...brown bics are also the ones always stolen i came across 2 brown bics...both got stolen...also my bestfriend overdosed and died..and i had his lighter and someone stole that from me too..i hate when people steal lights i had a collection of prolly 35 bics and i probably only have half left

13. Rarity in my area too. I think they are ugly as sin though. However, when I get tired of humming out literally a half pack of cigs everyday I'll start smoking parliaments or chick cigarettes, because nobody I know is interested in humming those:)

14. Looks like I'll strike it rich on eBay.
    [​IMG]

15. Nobody does it intentionally in my circle.. execpt for E..

He doesn't do it all the time but once in awhile he'll be like "well I'm gonna start building my lighter collection back uP.."

And that's when we all put are guard up, cause he'll do it whenever possible, it's pretty fun actually.

16. You'll double your profit if you claim the flame looks like jesus' left testicle or something. People go apeshit over stuff like that.

17. um huh?

but anyways they should be put to death

18. brown bics are my favorite

19. There's nothing more fucking annoying than having a bowl packed and ready just to find that he jacked my bics. I'm set for now with a black one and purp one :D

I also had those shitty clear ones, they were horrible.

20. When it happens with my friends its usually just by accident. :)