Friends who fuck your house up.

Discussion in 'General' started by Victuuuuh, Jun 3, 2009.

1. #1 Victuuuuh, Jun 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2009
    Ok, me and my 2 brothers live in this really big house out on the countryside. We avoid to have friends over at my house but you know, the old story he wants to be at mines, i want to be at his. Yeah, so in our house we have this very tench tench rules, we make our beds every morning clean up our rooms without being told to, clean up after eating food and walk the dog once in a while, this isnt to much of a problem but, our dad also expects that we help with the housework by automatic, empty dishwasher, vacuum house & we're currently also building a garage which also needs some care from our side since he works 9 hours a day and sometimes he goes on duty.

Ok, guess its not to much to ask, we have alot of freetime and he dont ask too much..
    When i go out with friends we're often at my house bought some snacks, drinks, play videogames and watch movies for a little while. Yeah okay this leaves such a mess!

My dad and me have this really bad realationship atm because im running straight f's in school and i really have issues which he dont know about, I've been skipping and I've had a really hard time fitting in since i changed school and it just got too much, dont interpret me here, i do have friends just not the school i go to & i can talk to my classmates and stuffs but still feels like i dont know them.

My friends families are shit in cleaning up after themselves seriously living like pigs and if you watch in their house you gotta seriously watch your feet because i once stepped on a nail, not very pleasant. Some of them are like stripy hair you know, not geeky just dont shower which i found like, eewwwww, somehow fucks me up he still gets the girls..

On top of this my dad seem to have this anger management, mostly he is totally okay and everything he is generous with money n all, no complains but im still fucking avoiding to bringing friends at my house. My room should be my business, im to be 19 in a few mounths god, ok what do my friends do wrong?

Lets see, they are disrespectful overall, running around in the house talking wierd yelling shouting, going down 'Im going to take some breakfast' -WTF? feed yourself somewhere else asshole. Running around looking for cookies in my house....
    Leaving a mess of candy paper which im left to pick up even though i tell them pick it up damit they're like 'Wat?', or 'I cant hear you?' Doesnt help me if i get mad because i have a very short fuse can tell you that.
    Ok, i can put a very fucking annoying example, a few weeks ago i was called by 2 friends, 'Hey man, we just rented this movie mind if we come watch it at ur place?'
    'Fuck you, you guys always leave a fucking mess which im left to clean up.'
    'You know what, fine. *hangs up*

Then i just go walk my dog takes about 30 minutes, and when im back my friends are fucking sitting in my room EATING OUR COOKIES, DRINKING COKE & THROWING CANDY PAPER ALL OVER MY ROOM, ON TOP OF THAT THEY'RE PAINTING DICKS ON MY FUCKING WALL & it turns out they called my brother which is of the same age that i am and they hang out with instead, not me, but using my room. I just slammed the door went out had a cigarette came back in 3 hours left to clean up the mess.

If my dad would have found them looking for cookies doing this in my house they'd probably be yellen out shitless and thrown out, i dont want this to happen either, strangely never happend even though it has going on for years now.
    Dont get it wrong i like my friends but when they're at my house they all of a sudden become dicks.

Added that they know where the keys to my house is (moved it now), once i wasnt home and my friend thought i was hiding (lol) so he unlocks the door and start looking for me. Another thing my friend just drove to my place ask if i wana hang out my bro was like, he isnt home and he starts looking for me under his bed and in my clauset then he grabbed some cookies and left
    Glad to get it off my chest, Feeling familiar with this?

2. Maybe come back in "a few mounths"

3. fuck you pretty much so :)

4. Dude just dont let that shit fly, let em know whats up. If they dont like it, tell em to gtfo.

5. #5 Indi420, Jun 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2009

I dunno you sound pretty up tight, but I can see where you're coming from.

Uhh just don't invite people over?.

and with the part I quoted you may have boned yourself, age req. of this site is 18+

Edit: I dunno i live in my own place so my dad telling me to clean my room does not really apply, when my friends chill over for the night there usually is a mess, and they help me clean it up.

And if they don't its not a big deal, takes 5 mins to throw away beer cans.

edit again : and if my buddies eat the stuff in my house well i don't really care, I know that is what happens when people stay over. they are my friends of course than can eat some of my chow and drink a few of my brews. That's what bein friends is all about bro.

I just know once I go back to their house they going to hook me up with a few beers and some chow.

6. dude i did not understand most of that, your "friends" sound like assholes...why were they drawing dicks on your wall lol?

and you are not even 18. this thread has left me completely confused. :confused:

just because you changed 18 to 19 does not make you 18 haha.

7. im almost 19 :), write something stupid and expect another in return.

8. ya they dont sound like very good friends at all, i wouldnt even let them in. Or, let them make a mess and have them hang around til your dad gets home, and see if they decide to clean up after themselves then.

9. What a pussy! My friends would've got the fuck out, or they'd be staring a barrel of a 12 gauge. Once you get past your friends being complete dicks (here's a hint... GET NEW ONES) Do what I do, and explain that you're going to make exorbitant amount of mess at his house and eat everything he owns, and if he pushes it too far. Drug his mom and rape her, that's your last option....

Damn, I'm high.

10. tl;dr. i'm fucked up on dones an somas.

but yeah, i used to have some friends that would fuck my crib up all the time. you gotta check those fucks an if they don't fall in line then tell em they can't come to your crib.

or just fuck their houses up when youre there and say 'karmas a bitch'.

both work well. :D

11. me like karma :hello:

12. I have a few friends like this, and they get all bitchy at me when i tell them their not coming in my house. Like we'll go in sit down play some games on my ps3 and they'll just start taking my food, and just mess shit up

13. #13 High-In-NorthNJ, Jun 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2009
    I know right.. It's always, "Lets smoke in your basement" (when my moms home) and "Lets watch TV in your living room" (when my moms home) .. I mean i think it's fine to smoke in the woods, or in an empty parking lot.. as long as i'm getting high.. but my house!? when my moms home! ?... inconsiderate bastards.

I mean i let them in one time when my mom wasn't even home and when they left i had cigarette butts in the toilet and ontop of the tv, a flipped over rug, and Ramon noodle wrappers and seasoning all over the kitchen... and they think i'll let them in to smoke weed ever again in my house regardless if my mom is home?

never again

YOU KNOW HOW HARD THAT WAS TO CLEAN UP AT MY LEVEL

14. Sounds like you really like your cookies. Buy more in future, that way there is always enough.

15. That was the first time i have ever had so much difficulty following the plot of a non-wall of text post.