FRIENDS/THE OFFICE/SEINFEILD

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by ilovenyc, Dec 23, 2019.

1. I don;t understand how so many people think these 3 shows are amazing. Does anyone else find them all to be just annoying??

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Hello ilovetrump

3. the real reason why low cost comedy suddenly become serious big hits is the tv companies
    put then on during 'prime time' or almost...
    like most 'punters' come in from work about 5.00pm shower and eat ..retire watching tv...guess whats on
    this has happened many times
    [​IMG]
    in europe no one ever heard of MASH until it hit tv at 6pm every night(1972-1983)
    (and that was for the home sick GI's in Germany)...lol
    to this day their are Germans and Poles with 'Hot Lip' accents ...lol

Note: I only started watching as a teen because I knew what Hot Lips mean(thanks uncle Ivan)
    Hot Lips is now a standed slang phrase in many Euro languages

4. I liked Seinfeld and Friends because of the characters.

The office is way too dry a comedy for me. Dont like it at all.

5. I am watching The Office Season 1 right now actually I only have Seasons 1-4 on DVD I play it using my PlayStation 2 I totally watched The Office before it got popular I found it in store and watched it at the Household then all my friends were like, "OMG, do you watch The Office"? And I'm like, "Yeah, I watched it like two Summer ago lol." And they're all really into it. I really like it. My favorite character is obviously Roy, Phyllis I always watch her when she is on the T.V. screen and then I guess Angela lol. Um, now I am really into it and watch the Deleted Scenes and Commentary after the initial episode. They talk about Survivor a lot and I am like, "What the Hel"? But its cool to see the real actors's take on Reality Television in general ha. Heh. I like it a lot though. Really love the Pilot and the First Season. Really good comedy show I love situation comedy or sit com. And its on a major American network like the third one.

Loving the Commentary so far. The Deleted Scenes are kind of a hard to watch 'cause they're at a really low volume and I have to turn the volume all the way up to 99 sometimes. They talk about the English version sometimes which's really cool to learn and know about hehe. I love all their jokes. I do not get the 'awkward silence' jokes though kind of a wired to me. But its cool overall anyway.

I like it a lot I wish I had all the seasons but I'll probably get them eventually just to see what happens and I'll probably just concentrate on the First Four seasons for now. There's a lot of content even on the first DVD. Each episode feels like forty-seven minutes but I'm sure its twenty-two like usual. Kinda awkward without the commercials.

6. I love Friends. I don't know how many times I've seen them all. Never get tired. Another one of my all time favorites is Men behaving badly.

7. Oh what man ive not watched that in years. Hard to believe that guys bob the builder lol.

8. I like Friends and The Office but not the other one. I can't stand that Crammer.

9. #9 SH0T3, May 29, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2020
    It’s Kramer, Cosmo Kramer.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. thanks for correcting my spelling.

I still don't like him. I find him obnoxious and extremely annoying.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Not into sitcoms, romcoms or any comedies on TV since MASH, really.

Too embarrassing.