Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Friends that have outlived the "SMOzone"

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ~Blu, Nov 4, 2012.

1. Hey seasoned GC members, one of my friends came down from up north and finally started living down here. He never smoked a lot but was an occasional toker. He's been hanging out with me a lot so of course we've been smoking more often, but theres only one problem. He doesn't have a pipe yet or experience buying weed.

Now I don't mind smoking out the homies, I always do and I try not to fiend instead of sharing the ganj, but I feel like I've been smoking him out too much. His birthday just passed and I wanted to get him a pipe, but I felt bad about being the guy that "got him into smoking" and passed on the chance. How do you blades deal with new comers who have reached their time of budding into a stoner? I talked to him about it and he said he would have liked the gift, should I get him one as a belated birthday present? How do you tell your friend its time to throw some ends on the session when he doesn't even know where to find weed at or how to get a card??:smoking:

2. Maybe show him where or how to get some?

Years ago when I first started toking I asked this kid who also played ball and was a few years older than me where I could find good bud around town. The first time, he picked up a few grams for me and my buddies and after that he put me in touch with one of the more reliable sources around town. He also told me where there was a convenience store with one clerk who sold glass pipes from a basket hidden out of sight behind the counter, without asking for ID. And that was how I bought my very first piece...

So yeah, show your buddy the ropes and tell him how you feel and I'm sure he'll take up the right path.

3. "Give a man a fish; feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish; feed him for a lifetime"

4. I'd get him a pipe for a gift, but I'd also introduce him to your connects or have him throw down money when you're going to pick up. Once he starts learning, he'll eventually be buying new pieces and ganja by himself. Good luck, man!

5. Become his smoking parent

6. Getting him a pipe is a good start. Bringing him along to your deals to meet up with some of your connects is also good as well. I used to throw down money and tag along to introduce myself. If you have other stoner friends have a sesh with all of them. Making friends leads to many connects.

7. next time you're thinking about smoking with him..

hit him up like "hey, you wanna split a dub?"

8. What's a dub?

9. A dub is a $20 bag. Usually a gram.

10. dam Is that even enough to make it home lol

11. well, his buddy doesn't even have his own piece so it's not like he's going to want to split a o. :p

when the question is brought up, the friend will get the idea. there's no way he's going to be like "nah, i'd prefer it if you bought it and just let me smoke."

so he'll reply yes, you'll split it.. and if he's chipped in once, he'll chip in every time after.

12. Be like look shorty you are my friend so if we gonna smoke together in the future let me get some money so we can go half on a sack

13. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6Y7UZbGx1Q]Three 6 Mafia-Half On A Sack - YouTube[/ame]

14. u should get atleast 1.8 g for a dub. but i guess different prices for different places

15. Or this...

Attached Files:

16. explain that would would like him to pay for his share...i suppose you guys are sharing rent too right? bud being expensive you should be open about it.
    leaving such issues untouched could lead to your frustration getting bigger.
    It is only fair you communicatie.
    You guys are mates innit?
    Suppose you wouldnt like money to be the cause of breaking up a friendship.

Possibly you guys couls look into the subject of growing some stash for yourselves.