"friends" stole my bong

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by McBongwater, May 2, 2009.

1. #1 McBongwater, May 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2009
    so i started hanging out with these two kids from around my area, im not sure where, ive never seen their houses, but my friend brought them over one time because they had weed and we didnt, and they started coming back and burning and they were pretty chill.

we would have fat bong hotboxing sessions in my treehouse, they would always have like an ounce of weed on them and load the fattest bowles out of my bong, it was pretty cool, one of them even gave me a free nug when i was out of bud after a burn sesh.

then i forgot to take my bong out of the treehouse, my friend said he locked it, but you can easily climb up the tree and into the window, and i wasnt even worried about it. and i was gone for the next few days, when i got back, i looked in the treehouse for my bong and it was just gone... so like i have no bong now..... and im looking for those douchebags around town every day now to interrogate them.

anyways, im saving up for a green label german rOOr =)

2. That sucks man. I own a pretty decent bong collection, and I get pissed if one goes missing.

I actually just recovered my bongs, so I feel your pain bro.

Maybe just roll a bunch of joints till you get your bong back.:D

3. that sucks bro, why save for a roor if you gona leave it somewhere

ive never left my shit anywhere, but this one crazy hoe i was fuckin wit came home one day, and threw my shit off the 3rd floor balcony, i was super pissed, but we fucked and than she bought me a new one, so win win in the end :D

4. damn, get your shit back dude!

:metal:

5. :hello:Damn right:hello:

6. All of this just goes to show you how overrated trust is.
    Oh well, blaze on, man.
    :smoking:

7. Where do you guys buy your bongs from?

8. #8 l4m3.u53rn4me, May 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2009
    that sucks man, i'm sorry. i know how you feel except it was my pipe and an eighth, and i smoked them down a lot. fuck thieves :mad:

9. Damn right, you can't trust anybody in this world:devious:

10. well i didnt just leave my bong in some random place, and nothings gotten stolen from where i left it before. and if you get a RooR, theres no losing it, or breaking it.. its just out of the question.