Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

~Friends New Bong.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by akforty7s, Apr 10, 2006.

1. yeah its def a torro tube from JP, get tempted to pick one up off ebay everytime I see one
    real nice tube man have fun

2. Figured it was only relevant considering that every time I post a pic of a piece at least 5 people ask me how much it was.. I dunno.. everyone stop hatin on the price.. if someone wants to drop that much on a bong then so be it :)

3. WHOOOOOOAAA bro, that is insane, I've never seen a bong like that, I bet it rips. And that spoon is HUGE, wow, thats all i have to say

4. a little pricey but it is a bad as bong non the less and +rep for that milk shot:hello:

EDIT: sorry i have to spread the reps

5. The bong is sick but I just can't get over the spoon. That's got to be one of the nicest bowls I've seen.

6. Theres also more to life than paying half a grand for a smoking device.

Its sick tho.

7. Wait, I stand corrected. No there isn't. lol.

8. WooooWoWo

9. Damnnn ur friiends got the dankest bong alive a tha glass is pretty dankk

10. So judging by your signature and avatar you're a DJ. How much did that table cost ya?

There's more to life than Deejaying. Some people have priorities.

11. in our defense, they do cost 200 dollars less, and are far more available. i go to shops all the time, and i see things like that maybe once in twenty visits.

12. I've never seen any GoG perculator here for under 500 (maybe 400, i dont remember now). No matter the brand

13. my phx was 350

14. I said here.

15. I donno personally never liked PHX much

the trins are a bit too draggy for these smashed 21yo lungs lol

I've been taking to my dry steamroller pieces tho...milky hard hits no mess

16. its the newest technology of bongs lol its called stemless. and u can get them a lot cheaper other places online

17. Don't know if this is what your talking about but I to have just started smoking out of dry pieces.. as opposed to bongs. I just.. dont feel like I get high sometimes anymore.. sometimes I'll smoke a bowl and feel the same as I did 10 minutes ago. When I hit a dry piece, I cough.. that usually helps me feel it

18. i bet if u smoked my shit outta my bongs ud fall on outta ur chair :)

19. My thoughts exactly:hello::hello:

20. yeah yeah yeah (i am probably going to buy one eventually) i just like to see people go against what everyone else is doing (or wants to do anyways)

debauch you know we are all jealous of your damn collection so go smoke some bowls in those kickass pieces, right now :smoke: