Friend's mom

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by bassist1217, May 14, 2010.

1. Actually, banging a friend's mom just gets you a small trophy. You have to bang your current girlfriend's mom to earn a medal. :D

2. Holy shit, that is amazing. I could only dream of fucking my friend's hot mom.

3. no update i guess hes not going to smash that.......

4. haha ya go for it just ask delonte west

5. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH . Oh shit .

Im sorry but if I ever got a BJ from one of my friends moms... oh shit.. I wouldn't let them live it down.

Them: "Yeah whatever, fuck you."

Me: "Oh you mean how I nutted in your moms mouth?"

"Oh yeah."

Then again, if my mom ever gave one of my friends a BJ....

[​IMG]

6. medal, get this man a medal. You deserve some type of reward sir.

7. Pics of mom and an update? you need to fuck her...do it for the team!

8. You're now my new personal Jesus.

9. LOL

Lord of the MILF:smoking:

10. I just gotta say all you people cheering this dude on are a bunch of pieces of shit. Thank god I am not friends with any of you, because you jackasses don't even know the meaning of the word. If you would really do this to your own friend, you are a horrible person.

No, I'm not jealous. I have no jealousy for some dude having sex with some 42 year old woman with sagging tits and a vagina that's busted out 3 kids. Sorry, not interested, I'd rather have a tight 19 year old with a nice ass and round tits any day.

To the OP: How do you live with yourself? You truly a piece of shit. You should tell your friend the truth, then remove yourself from his life. Stop being a deceitful asshole and be honest with your friend. God, people these days don't even know what friendship is anymore.

To all of you cheering him on, take a step back, and imagine your best friend getting his dick sucked by your mom and then having him bust all over her face, and then tell me if you still approve of what he is doing here. This is all cool and awesome till it's happening to you.

Jackass children...

11. Wow your first post and you're already flaming the community.
    Anyway, you don't have a very open mind. Calm down and accept other people's opinions besides your own.

12. See this is the exact kind of retardation that is destroying America. Why don't you want your friend to find out about it? Apparently this is something to be proud of right? Oh right, because his friend will get so mad at him that he will probably kick his ass, and never talk to him again, and he will destroy his relationship with his mother. Why the hell are you doing something that is such a huge betrayal of trust that you would never want him to ever find out? FFS he's your friend! God you people make me sick. Fucking terrible.

13. It's not about having an open mind. You are all saying "better hope he never finds out". Why the fuck are you doing something that you never want your friend to find out? Why would you betray your friend like this in the first place. You have no moral fiber whatsoever if you think this kind of betrayal is acceptable.

14. haha!

15. I see where you're coming from but I guess we're all just horrible people :/

16. 69th post ^^^^ awww god

17. If you would do something like this to a friend, then you are right, you are a horrible person, and will be left with no one in the end.

Also, I have no problem with differing opinions. Just offering my own.

18. I think we know whose mom gave the blowjob. :]

19. I personally have never been in such a situation, I don't keep friends around that would do something like this to me. Also my mother doesn't have interest in little boys, she prefers men her own age. I know people who have been in both situations, and in the end it only leads to deceit and ruined relationships with family and friends. No good comes of it.

20. Spoken like someone whose mom has fucked all of his friends. :laughing: