Friend's mom

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by bassist1217, May 14, 2010.

1. #61 Ooh Ahh Samaras, May 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2010
    yeah fuck that cougar!!! tie that bitch down!!!! woof woof woof!!! aroooooooooooouuuuuuggggghhhh!!

2. I <3 MILFs. You will get it on with a MILF. Lucky bastard.

3. your 14 or your a troll, or shes ugly, either way report back success or gtfo, :smoke:

4. for the 40000000000 time, a pic is needed!:D

5. You, sir, are my new hero.

6. on some real shit for me.
    It all depends on how your buddy feels about it.
    like.
    wtf.
    i mean ur our own person and so is she, but reallly.
    his mom.
    but by all means.
    if I knew u in real like.
    we would
    high five.
    yeah.
    reminds me of four Christmas the movie

7. Pot and pussy u cant go wrong!:smoke:

8. #68 JobCorps, May 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2010
    stop playing and just hit it already.....
    let us know how it goes
    oh dont let ur buddy find out
    cuz obviously she dont want nothin serious
    so just have fun while u can

9. Karma, dude. If you fuck her, somehow, someway, it's going to bite you in the ass...hard. But then again, how often do you get to fuck a MILF!!!?!?!?!?!!? :eek:

10. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyqvhGkQp78]YouTube - I fucked your dad![/ame]

11. FUCK YEAH!! thats rad!

12. i hope that was one bad ass big mac cuz damn:eek:

13. sounds like your gonna catch the friendly fade

14. I think this is a dream for nearly every guy out there. Each one of us knows we have a mom in mind that we secretly dream about... hahah good story man, next time go for some boob action :) see how them 42 year old tits are holding out

15. no update??

16. lol, you think just because you dating someone half your age it isnt wrong. ahah, it really just is though. People should b dating people there own age.. Like, maybe fuck around wit people younger er older but seroius relationships,, nuh uh.. :hello:

17. Shoulda fucked her ya newborne

18. Slam that for hours when your buddy is gone somewhere and you're 100% sure you know she'll be home alone.

Dude, I know it sounds bad, but think if he was in the same position. He would probably be on that so quick it would make your fucking head spin.

19. i've done stuff with older women, but...my friends mom, nope. That sir. deserves some type of medal. :hello:

20. pics or it didnt happen