friends making fun of girlfriends

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Toker4L2f0, Jul 3, 2009.

1. Why do some of my friends feel the need to judge my girlfriend in front of me and i am sure when i am not there, it kind of frustrates me and embarrases me in a way because they do not know who she really is and i do. Yea my girlfriend is a little on the heavy side and they are all about what their woman look like to others on the outside. They just seem to never get past her weight me personally it does not bother me shes gorgeous to me. I also come from both sides of the spectrem so i know how it is, I was really heavy a wile back like 240 pounds and i am only 5 foot 7 and now i got myself down to 160 pounds so i am proud of that. But yea it just frustrates me and puts me down in a way that they still think like that anyone else go through this.

2. idk they might not be really trying to be mean perse, but their just busting your balls

although i don't know them so i cant say

3. They are probably just messin with you. Tell them to stop and if they don't fuck em

4. That shit would piss me off. I wouldnt tolerate it. Id get serious with them and vocalize to knock it off and if they dont cut it out, Id keep my distance. Show them your serious.

5. Yeah they are probably just joking around. Tell them to fuck off and be serious when you say it, make sure they understand that shit is not alright.

6. Next time you're chilling with the boys and that stuff flares up, be like "Dude, I don't appreciate that shit, so cut it out." and let them know you're serious. True homies will shut they mouth with all that fuck shit. If not, time to split from that crew.

7. If you love her, then defend her and let them know its not okay.

if they continue to do what you ask them not too.. are they really your friends?

8. yea I hear ya all thanks they just do it at the most unnecessary times and in front of people i do not want that shit to hear.

9. you should take a boot and melt iron around it then put it quite forcibly up their assholes.

10. #10 sweatyturtle19, Jul 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2009
    Just a quick question...do they happen to have girlfriends? Cuz if they don't, they're probably just jealous and are acting like assholes to make themselves feel better about their own crappy relationship situation.

I used to date a girl on the slightly thicker side, and yea my friends sometimes did the same thing. I never let it get to me though, cuz I could tell it was jealousy more than anything. Single guys have a tendency to become assholes around dudes with girlfriends, just because they can't get any themselves. Ya dig?

11. they sound like shitty friends

12. man, bunch of soft responses on here. It's just jokes man. i used to (still occasionlly do) make fun of my one buddy about his gf but he knows we're just busting his balls. I'm sure if he said "stop that" or "i don't appreciate that" i would've but he doesn't have sand in his vagina. plus it also depends on what it is they say exactly

we made fun of her bc she liked black dudes b4 him. (call me racist if you want, we just liked busting his balls about it)

But like i said idk what your boys are saying

13. well the two of them have girlfriends they are smoking hot to lol but damn they are off the wall crazy i do not know how they go out with them. I guess its whatever at least my girl is mad chill has a head on her shoulders and smokes me out from time to time and enjoys high sex every night lol i love her.

I also am not trying to say i cant take a ball busting but when that ball bustin is about someone thats not there and its someone i respect then no its not that cool and puts a uncomfortable feeling in my stomach not a haha good one guys howd you come up with that one.

14. I agree stand up for your woman. It sounds like you really dig her. They're probably jealous their girlfriends are not as great as yours.

That's just not cool.
    Warn them, and if they don't cut it out, *Snip-Snip* Cut them off.

15. Props on the weight loss. It's not easy, I know. I'm on a diet/exercise routine, and am losing bit by bit.

16. I guess I just don't get this type of humor. It's stupid and immature (and yes, racist).

I'm sure if your girlfriend's friends made fun of your dick, you'd just laugh it off. :rolleyes:

17. yeah ive had this shit happen. id always get my balls busted cause i was talkin to a girl who was a little thick. one day she found a text from my freind sayin "why u talkin to that fat bitch" and all hell broke loose. but its not really about looks, personality is where it counts, and as soon as they learn that, the sooner they will shut up. let them mature a little bit.

18. I *hate* this type of humor. Its not even funny!

If it bothers you this much, and they dont cut it out, then they arent good friends. Real, good, friends dont make friends feel like this.

19. Yo OP man, they are just busting your balls - if you stand up to them and talk shit back, they wont continue stand ground

Good job on the weightloss

20. heh I make fun of my friends over their girl friends all the time, not usually for looks but for being pussywhipped. I say their just busting your balls does it really matter what they think? Your the one dating her if you wanna be a chubby chaser thats entirely your buisness fuck those guys.