Friends house caught on fire.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Rolling Paperss, Oct 12, 2012.

1. So im at my friends apartment and his sister was making french fries and forgot about them for like 30 minutes. The stove caught flame and spread like crazy, my friends sisters boyfriend put water on it and it just made it worse and the fucking ceiling and walls were fucked with fire. So im sitting on the couch high as fuck and freaking shit cause i legit thought the whole place was gonna burn down. As soon as i was about to dip outta there they finally put salt on it and it went down. Crazy shit always happens at his house, best place to party haha.

2. So you saw your friends in danger and then decided to "dip". You sound like an awful person.

3. My mom burnt down her kitchen the same exact way. She lived right across from the high school so her and her friends ditched class to get baked and they ended up making fries in the oven. They completely forgot about them and by the time they noticed half the kitchen was already burned down haha.

4. putting water on a grease fire is a terrible idea.
    this is why they sell fire extinguishers...

5. Using baking soda also helps put out grease fires

6. ya grease fires +water dont mix

whoops didnt realize thats already been said. that sucks though a couple months ago i almost burnt down my house i blew my bowl out into the garbage and there must have still been an ember or something but i left after that like 15 min later i walked back into my room and it was just completley filled with smoke.

7. dude you liked that like the millisecond i posted it haha

8. My dad has a crazy story just like this when he was like 17. So he was making french fries, and he fell asleep cus he was too baked. When he woke up the oven was on fire, so he literally picked up the whole oven and carried it outside. When he got outside he passed out from inhaling too much propane. When the ambulance and fire truck got there, they told him he was lucky that the house didn't explode from all the propane leaking and the open flames, and they also said he was lucky that he didn't die from the propane inhalation.
    :eek:

9. The moral of the story is: dont make french fries and get baked at the same time.

10. I make frys all the time when baked, I just happen to remember to turn the stove of when Im done.:cool:

11. toaster oven.... enough said.

12. Really?

Don't you people watch mythbusters... :smoke:

13. what the fuck im never making fries again