Friend's Grandpa Saved Me

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Ravaged, Aug 30, 2009.

1. Today was laundry day. It was also scrape my piece collection day because four spoons, and two bong bowl pieces were completely clogged and I had one little spoon pipe left that was almost clogged. I collected just shy of 6 grams of resin. I called my friend who lives about 4 miles out of town who was dry to see if he wanted to smoke some herb and this resin with me. When I got there he answered the door, bong in one hand and knives in the other. I knew he meant business from the get go. Two grams of resin and half a blunt later the house phone rings. His mother and grandfather were in the neighborhood and were going to be dropping by. They came over and bullshitted for awhile( both are aware and accepting of cannabis usage, but do not partake themselves). His mother went to the bathroom and came out seconds later with a baggie in her hand saying "Zack?! What the fuck is this?" I looked at her and she had found the bag with the resin ball. Long story short there was yelling and his mother thought the substance was black tar heroin(her ex-husband od'ed on the stuff.) and was seconds from calling the local pd until grandpa(ex-husband's dad) saved the day by inspecting and confirming that it wasn't heroin. Needless to say Im inches from shitting my pants the entire time.

Anyone else had a moment like this that just made you feel lucky to have knowledgeable elders around?

2. LMAO. Some shit could of went terribly wrong.

I was over my friends house before and his mom didn't know that he smoked. So when she left we went out on the balcony and smoked a bowl of some dank and went to open the door to come back inside when the sliding glass door came off the track and wouldnt open. So we are sitting there high as shit reeking of smoke when his mom comes home, lets us in and starts yelling at my friend because she knew what we were up to. While he was getting yelled at i was so high upstairs in his room listening to the whole thing lol.

3. sounds like a fucking buzzkill...

4. I really need to clean my pieces, I bet I have twice that much.