Friends got in a car crash.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by jointsANDsex, Jun 27, 2011.

1. I just found out this morning that my 3 best friends got in a car crash last night. My best friend that ive been friends with since 9th grade got air lifted and the other two got rushed to the hospital. Im not in Michigan right now to see them because im visiting my mom.

Lansing Road In Potterville Is Back Open After Accident

Anyone else have something like this happen to them?

2. Next bowl is for your friends.

3. Thanks man, i appreciate it.

4. Good vibes/prayers being sent their way!

Granny

5. The first time I ever lost someone, they died in a car crash :(.
    She was my homeroom/english teacher in gradeschool and she was chill AF and pretty close to everyone in my class.
    My prayers go out to your friends hope everything turns out alright.

6. Sorry, bout your friends bro.

I'll burn one for them...hope all ends well.

Nice to meet another blade from the mitten :D

7. damn sorry bout that bro.

rollin one up for em

8. I had a buddy who played college football and lost his life in a car accident.. Funny ass dude, always had a smile on his face that could light up a room or put you in a better mood. Hope your friends are doing okay, try getting home soon.

9. Positive vibes your way man, that shits rough. Hope they make it out alright.

10. what?

11. thats fucked man

12. I'm just kidding ahaha. Hope they're okay!

13. Just about to spark This Four Gram Joint For Em'

14. #15 chronicman00, Jun 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2011
    shits rough man.

graduation night, a good friend of mine and 2 acquaintances went on a drive (their location suggests they were going ona highride)...they were all drunk.
    my boy lost control of the car and they rolled right into a tree. my boy and one of the guys was alright..but the youngest one went into a coma and is basically a veg. now.

each one of them is smarter than that but thats the shit alcohol does to people. sucks to get penitentiary time literally right out of high school. people gotta be careful out there.

15. ill smoke a bowl for you, havnt had weed for 3-4 weeks, and finally got sometoday when i came home today.

16. This bowl is for your friends. Hope they heal quick.