Friends being dicks.....

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by calp, Nov 19, 2008.

1. So me and this girl have hooked up a few times but not really told anyone.. Just flirt alot and shit but some friends are always dicks when they are with us and just make it fucking akward... I don't know what to do without either being a complete dick or looking like a pussy haha.. They are going to ruin this

Help?

2. Say to yourself, fuck it, and fuck what they think. I'm getting laid and they're probably still milking themselves with an old sock.

Not trying to come off as a prick, but if I didn't listen to what my friends (at the time) had to say about the women I fancied, I'd probably be a lot more comfortable in the dating scene and would have gotten more experience while I was younger.

Fuck 'em man, do what you wanna do. :cool:

3. Chill with her without them.

4. ive been in this type of situation

just ignore those people. dont get bothered by it in the first place.
    go get her

5. What if they can't be ignored? The girl doesn't so it makes it fucking awkward

6. Play it cool, tell them they are just jealous because they can't get their dicks wet. :smoke:

7. Again....hang out with her WITHOUT them

If they ask why your not chillen with them much tell them its cause they need to grow the fuck up.

Girls usually like 1 on 1 more then hanging out with your friends

8. If your able to keep the conversation going 1 on 1 with girls is best. Regardless of what your friends say (although don't totally disregard their advice, IE shes a slut and banging other guys) do what you think feels right and that just might be only spending 1 on 1 time with this girl :)

9. #9 .AcidTrip., Nov 21, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2008
    try fuckin around with your friends infront of her and then be really sweet when you talk to her. it worked for me a lot try it :)

a little example.

friends- hahah lets just drink out asses off or you cant cause of your GIRLFRIEND hahh

you- just fuck off and go drink by yourself in the corner hahah

girl- are your friends always like that.
    you-no, they just jelous that im with you.

really gay use of words hahah but you get the point

10. why dont you be honest with your friends about how it irritates you

shit man you coulda had a v-8 this one was E Z to answer

11. Ya honesty is a possibilties

12. That is a win/win situation. You get to avoid your friends and you have her alone. You should also confront them about it as well. I mean if you don't tell them how you feel then they will never know how much it bothers you.

13. You shoulda totally flipped shit and been like "OMFG, STOP TROLLING ME GUYS!!"

[​IMG]