Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

friends are a bitch

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by royaly_stoned, May 29, 2004.

1. Like a bitch?

2. yes just like a bitch..

3. in canada it legel to have sex when ur 14+ lol,but it cant be on film till ur 18 :( lol

4. what kind of faggot would tell on someone that shit pisses me off give him a punch for me too ;)

5. I am ussualy calm when people screw me over, so keep your cool, when you are beating the fuck out of the kid, and then mug him and get your money back.

6. What the hell are you talking about? He didnt get ripped off he got narked out.

7. Lol then my bad, must of got this confussed with another thread, I thought this was the one when his psuedofriends took off with his beer* reads thread* Why would they care if you had sex or not, beat that kids ass calmly and mug him anyway, my bad stoned>

My bad feel good no hard feelings?

8. lol that confused me at first.