Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Friends act like I'm weird

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KurtMcGurt, Sep 8, 2011.

1. So basically my friends keep giving me weird vibes whenever I'm blown. Everytime we start smoking, I'll load a bowl (with my bud) and let one of my homies hit it first and everytime this happens they act all weirded out. Also i never smoke just one bowl, usually i smoke however many bowls that there are people so that everyone can get greens, but my friends just keep acting so weird about that shit.

2. Wait what?

Could you please go into more detail, good sir.

3. If you're packing that many bowls and giving everyone green hits tell them to fuck off. Who REALLY cares that much much about getting greens? it's not that much better and the difference between first and second rip isn't anything too crazy.

Most of my close friends have adopted the "pack what you think you can take in 1 rip" attitude as we all have weed almost always and we all have drastically different tolerances and each like to smoke different amounts. It works out well almost all the time.

4. if they don't like your methods of smoking than don't smoke with them. or man up and ask them what the problem is.

5. I always pass greens when I load a bowl... Your friends are probably selfish and don't understand why you are being so generous. I wouldn't waste anymore greenies on them.

6. Start packin .2 snappers for them b*tches.....to SPLIT!!! That'll teach em. On a differnt note, do you wanna match some bowls mister generous? :D

7. They probably aren't really your friends, trust me. In the past couple years I've cut down the number of people I like to chill with from over 20 to less than I could count on one hand. Seriously.

Do THEY ever pack bowls and offer you greens? Try chilling with them without smoking them up and see how long they stay around.

And one more thing: it's not you that's the problem, it's them. 99% of people are selfish fucks out for themselves. Not to sound negative, but that's what I've come to realize.

8. fuck em man...thats bullshit...is it there freaked about weed maybe?
    try gettin blazed up on some nice high powered stuff if u can get it before they show next time...

an jus sit dere happy as shit while they do whatever!

9. My friends do offer greens but that only started after i started smoking them out cuz that is what i do. I think it is because everyone they smoke with is stingy as fuckkk but i like to share my shit. i just guess they arent used to a generous smoker

10. They probably think you are more experienced than them at toking so they tread carefully in what they do when they smoke and seems like they are acting weird to you.

11. funny thing though...they are the one's who got me into smoking and they have been smoking for a years before i started

12. call em out. Chances are theyre just getting all paranoid because hey, weed does that to some people.

Just ask em if theyre allright. If they continue to act all strange, just casually peace out. Then they can have their weird little gathering and you can enjoy your high...

13. Maybe I didn't read into your post enough. If they just act weird when you pack a bowl and offer them greens, they might just be questioning your generosity. Like "what does this kid want from me" lol. But If they act like you are weird the whole time you guys are blazing, that's different. I had friends like that before and those are the ones I stopped hanging out with.

14. yea it's definently the questioning my generosity. Like it will be three of us and we'll smoke 2 bowls and my friend will be like "aiight then im feelin it" but then i'll be like "so-and-so didnt get greens so load another one" and i guess they dont expect that

15. I don't usually spread greens around (sparks where I'm from) but when I do, everyone also seems to freak out. Actually that's not necessarily true, I get first green, then it goes in rotation with each bowl, so I guess i'm somewhat generous haha

16. Same. They're for the most part, referred to as leeches, unless they contribute to the smoke. Perhaps they see you as the dude who has bud and is nice enough to share but they don't really like you. When I was in highschool, my little brother asked me to go to this party. So we picked up his friends and went to this guys house. We all walk in, sit down in his room where there's like 3 other dudes all blazed and the dude looks at us, pulls out a fatass bong, loads up some huge bowls and passes it around. We all got baked and then after a while, we got up and left. It was kinda weird, didn't even know the guy, but it seemed that people just stopped and baked at his house pretty regularly. Never even caught the guys name either.....

17. Lol yea dude a lot of people would find that weird. Actually I might even find that strange, and I'm the most generous person I know. You don't have to look out for people like that ALL the time, that's almost being too fair. Idk it's hard to explain, but I see why they were acting like that.

Just don't worry about who gets greens so much, because surprisingly a lot less people than you think would actually give a fuck. I don't care if I get first hit, as long as the others leave me a corner of green I'm cool.

18. [quote name='"KurtMcGurt"']
    yea it's definently the questioning my generosity. Like it will be three of us and we'll smoke 2 bowls and my friend will be like "aiight then im feelin it" but then i'll be like "so-and-so didnt get greens so load another one" and i guess they dont expect that[/quote]

Yo dude if they think you're weird come hang out with me. Id love to have someone with bud to throw down with me. My friends have weed sometime the rest its just me smoking them up and that gets old.

19. i think most people would agree with this ^^^ maybe your friends find it bizarre when you say you didn't get first hit and you need to load another one.

when it comes to smoking people up, i think different people respond differently...

ill smoke my weed with my friends but im not down with smoking with people i don't know. But i've been smoked up by people i didn't know

if your friends smoke weed, but never smoke it with you (I'm talking about their own weed) then i would say they probably aren't good friends to have

20. if I was in that situation i'd just dome a bowl and peace fuck smokin people up who don't really like weed