Friend zoned

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by olylongbord11, Jun 15, 2011.

1. I got friend zoned, but im actually not too upset about it. Her and i are pretty good friends, she talks to me about anything, and has told me stuff that she hasn't told anyone else. Rather than getting out of the friend zone, how can i use it to my advantage?

2. fuck her friends?

3. Did she know you liked her/wanted more then friendship originally?

4. I meant for getting with her lol

5. Yes. We both liked each other a lot, she didnt want a relationship and i did, and there was kindofa fallout but now we're just good friends.

6. Use her as a wing man

7. Then in my opinion you gotta get her to start wondering about you a bit... Kinda vague, but let me explain (also i dont really know your situation so it may not be as applicable):
    If you're always there to validate her ego, (i.e. shes the first person you go talk to when coming into a room of people, spending ANY money on her, spending too much time, aka being the "nice" guy etc), then thats the 1st thing that has to stop. Dont avoid her - or be rude/mean - by any means, but try to get her to start asking herself why your not paying as much attention to her... hopefully this will subconsciously make her begin to try to get your attention through flirting and what not. Also it may get her asking why she is upset that your attention is gone, which can result in her realizing she still has feelings. A good way to do so is if you're say talking to her and one of her friends, pay more attention to her friend through compliments, jokes, and general talking. I find many girls validate themselves by comparing to there friends, so if shes started wondering why you're not paying as much attention to her anymore, combined with seeing you pay all this attention to a friend will most likely get her jealous. Which is essentially exactly what you want.

Be careful though man, i dont want to generalize, but ive known girls to purposefully keep a guy in the friend zone. Just recently my roommate was talking to some girl that literally was in the middle of a plan to break up some guy and his girlfriend just so the guy would be back in her friend zone... a little fucked to say the least.

8. #8 midnittoke, Jun 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Second that! Girls love a confident guy that can be around a chick without being all over her.. Let's her know you are normal and it makes for easy conversations. The bonus is if you play it right she will see you are a sweet guy that can be respectful of other women and eventually get jealous.. Manipulation FTW

9. hahahahahahaha

10. How long is you hair??

if you got longer hair you can get drunk with her and smoke and you know how you do when you smokin you got sum musik on and then be like you should braid my hair,, then sit down in front of her and woompty woomp

11. it will most likely not happen.
    instead of worrying about hitting it, use he as a wing man. or run by relationship issues with her. utilize the fact that you have a female opinion at your disposal.

12. Fuck her friends FTW

13. I started giving a friend of mine that knew her more attention. Lets call her girl B, girl A is the good friend. Girl A walks by me, she usually comes and sits right next to me at chill seshes and what not, but while i was talkin to girl B she just walked right by. Looked at me and everything.

THen when girl B left, she immediatly came and hungout with me. And when i saw her today she was being a lot more touchy and flirty then she usually is.