Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Friend wants to smoke

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Hydrokid420, Aug 5, 2009.

1. Ok my friend told me that he wants to try smoking. because he has a lot of stresses in his life right now. But he wants me to hook him up with a good, but a not really smelly weed. If you dont know what i mean heres a simpler example. he wants that is good but that wont leave a strong sent on his clothes and stuff. but im not sure what to get him. any suggestions?

2. Pretty much all weed smells strong on you. You cold consider smoking grass and smell like a fire :bongin:

3. Just get him some dank and a orange medicine bottle they will keep the smell in for storage, when he smokes tell him to use a pipe not a joint or a blunt, other then that just some axe. the smell of weed is no were near as strong ans the smell of tobacco when smoked like i smoked one cig in my room and the smell lingerd in my room for like 2 days while i tried to air it out i smoke in my room almost every night open a window when i am done and my room is fine in like an hour

4. I know that but he just doesn't want to smell like he was just in a cannabis Forrest fire. if you know what i mean.

5. ok thanks..

anyone else have any suggestions?

6. If he doenst want anything that smells strong, I would suggest some mids or reg cause those dont smell nearly as much as some good, hairy, chronic buds. Also, smoke out of a pipe and blow the smoke up and away from himself, he will not smell like weed smoke if he does those things.

7. Just get him an 8th of some decent-high mids, the scent can be covered up by just keeping it in a ziplock bag, and some mids will do a great job for a first timer, and inexpensive. :bongin:

8. Thanks guys. i appreciate it.

9. If this is his first time he wont need anything really strong, may even freak him out. Just some average stuff should suffice.

10. mids is the least of the smelly weed.

get some ozium from walmart car section. That shit is the bomb at killing odours. 1 spray and all smell is gone.

11. Well for not smelly weed, simply get some mids. If its his first time theres no need for him to get dank.

12. Sounds like kind of a crazy thing to ask imo. I mean all weed is pretty smelly and he will have to mask it regardless of how smelly it is. Tell him just not to worry about it and get him some dank.

13. only a water cure will give you non smelly weed, and you need to know a grower to get it, since no dealer would ever do that to his bud, as it makes it brown, and tasteless, but full potency and low/no smell

14. Just smoke outside, dude. Take a short walk to a wooded area, or someplace no one would be (you know those spots), and smoke. The way back will get rid of basically any smell that may have clung to him, if any since wind gets rid of the smoke before it touches you outside. And then chew some gum (I like "5" gum, it seems to last the longest), and he's fine. It's not like you're putting him into a giant bong.

15. hahaha thanks for the advice.

16. exactly^^^the wind carries the smoke away before it attatches to you. i first tried it outside and i didnt smell at all. :)

17. even if you hotbox in a car, a short walk outside will take all the scent away from you and your clothes, however your car will smell for a few days.

18. He's talking about weed not ciggarates. Go mascot for dare or something.

19. Nice first post.:rolleyes:

20. LOL! you make me laugh john.