Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Friend told me they spend more for vitamins

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Brumac, Jan 7, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

Paid $200 for this bag of danky. This will last me a few months, I don't smoke everyday, I am very moderate in my MJ usage (I know my limits). A friend wanted to know how much I spend and they told me they spend more $$$ in vitamins in a 3/6 month time frame.

2. Nice buds dude!!!!
    but what the hell are you talking about? lol

3. Good pick up, but you lose me in ur post??

4. nice weed. sounds like OPs friend spends more on supplemental vitamins than he does on bud in the same time period.

5. Nice pick up!
    And your post does make sense.

6. The rest of you must be baked, the first post makes perfect sense.

His buddy asked him how much he spends on pot (to self medicate) per month, and his friend found out that he would spend more on Vitamins than he would on pot.

Not that hard to understand. Lol.