friend stole from me!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by greendragon756, Jun 19, 2012.

1. #1 greendragon756, Jun 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2012
    ok so this weekend i had 3 friends over matt, chris and eric. we were smokin out my house cuz my mom was out camping with her boyfriend and so i grinded (sp?) up my 8th and put half in a lil mint container and half in a well washed out tiger balm jar. so all thru the night we smoked all the weed in the jar so we watched tv then passed out,

the next morning matt woke up and apparently couldn't be found for a lil bit by Chris and Eric while i was sleeping then he just shows up in the living room and is quiet the rest of the morning then he randomly throws on his shoes and leaves without saying good bye, and eric was going camping with him that night so he says bye i geuss and leaves then me and chris made hash browns and then he left, about a hour after he left i went to smoke some more and all the weed in my mints container was gone,

idk waht to do, chris has stolen a pair of brass knuckles from matt before and sold them but idk cuz me and him are like bros and the whole night matt and eric were being all secretive.

What do you think? who do u think would have done it?

P.S its ma birthday!!!!:smoke:

2. Sounds like they jacked some smoke off you for the night man:/ sorry dude it happpens I've had "friends" that stole some of my plants before, shows their true colors man.

Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

3. when i told matt about it his response was " your problem is your too trusting and know it cost u a gram"

4. yea dude sounds like they jacked you.

I'd call them on it and see what they say and then drop their asses as friends and literally if they stole from you. Ive had "friends" jack shit from me to and they arent friends with me anymore.

5. disown his friendship now. there's no such thing as too trusting when it comes to bros. fuck, that really pisses me off..

6. Yeah dude they definitely jacked the smoke, at least it was only a gram, last outside grow my 6 oz 2 1/2' plant got run off with

7. qfmft.

I'd beat a grams worth out of him and tell him he's too stupid to foresee consequences and now it cost him a beating.

8. [quote name='"B0rtzer"']

qfmft.

I'd beat a grams worth out of him and tell him he's too stupid to foresee consequences and now it cost him a beating.[/quote]

exactly. and the fact that he replied with what he did? how old are these guys OP?

9. Confront him. And dont be like "Did you take my bud man?" be like "I want either my shit back or money for it"

but goodluck with the situation none the less :(

10. knock him out, run his pockets for what your greenery was worth.... if he doesnt have the bills on him make sure you get your money's worth out of the beating...maybe just take his shoes for shits n giggles, we use to do that shit all the time as kids when fools owed us money and didnt have it lol:cool:

11. your hanging with the wrong crowd if thats what your "friend" responded to you, tell him to fuck off and cut all connections.. thats not a friend. Especially since they took it on your b-day.. oh well man shit happens, happy b day:D

12. This guy I know stole weed from me plenty of times, today he got a major confronting from me, (took major will power for me not to kick the crap out of him)

Stopped dead in his tracks and under his breath "oh shit" his buddy gets in my face goes from lion to lamb in 2 seconds.

"better give me my money soon and stop hidding out because your just digger yourself a hole"

Confront him don't be scared just stay calm say it how it is.

13. Invite him over, then take him to your room and lock the door. Have an axe laying on the bed and invite him to sit in a chair while you sharpen the axe. you get where I am going with this.......JK

I would just cut my loses and move on. It's not worth causing a confrontation over a gram. Karma has a fun way of playing catch up.

P.S I had a friend steal over 2k in audio equipment once. Sad thing is I was very close friends with him for over 10 years. I was more sad than mad over the whole ordeal.

14. Don't talk to them again .... They won't call they'll know you know

15. fuck you guys have to find some better friends, most of the time all the threads I read are only about someone stealing/getting stolen from/stealing from their parents.

I mean where is the trust, there's fucking tons of bud out there, but good luck finding just as many friends. I only have a few friends I trust with my green, and trust me with theirs. I have a buddy that has me watch his QP's ect when he goes out of the house and shit like that.

I mean c'mon friends are far more important.

16. Knowing you had a shit friendship = 1 gram of weed.

Seems worth it to me.

17. do not let them in your house again. if i was you, i wouldnt even be friends anymore. they abused your hospitality and store your weed even though you shared your weed with them before.

18. "trust take months to build and seconds to destroy, and once destroyed it takes even longer to rebuild."

Ive dealt with many 'friends' if they steal from you , can you honestly say you will ever trust them again? My rule is If I wouldn't trust them in my house while I'm not there, they ain't a bro..

19. well man Chris seems straight...

20. this, cut ties and move on. i supported a friend for like a month when they moved and helped feed them and put them up, then they stole a quarter. shit happens, learn your lessons, make better choices next time, and move on. confrontation in this case will probably get you more upset and frustrated.

if i had the balls to steal someones weed, i would also have the balls to tell them fuck you when they confronted me for it. just get over it. :smoke: