Friend smoked my stash?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by michael68, Jun 11, 2010.

1. last night i gave my friend a $10 so he could get a $20 sack from his dealer for us to share.

anyways he comes back saying he lost it on the way back and has no idea where its at and im basically just like whatever dude. he looked kinda stoned too.

ive known him for about a year and hang out with him every once in a while and were pretty chill, not real close friends or anything.

still fked up someone would rip off and ruin a friendship over $10

unless he actually lost it but idk

2. I know it's easy to suspect, but there's a good chance he really did lose it. Especially if it was only a 10 sack, not very big, lol. If it happens again though, then I would be suspect.

3. I highly doubt he smoked a $20 bag on a car ride back to your place unless it was a small amount of some serious dank. How much where you expecting to get? If it was anything more than 1 gram I highly doubt he would be able to smoke all of it by the time he got back and only look "kinda" stoned.

4. ya thats true but he seemed like he was lying.

guess ill just be cool with him unless it happens again.

5. he didnt lose it, people dont just buy weed n lose it, well normal people at least, idk

6. about a gram or 1.5 grams of some pretty good dank or i was thinking maybe he smoked some and kept the rest.

7. Maybe he smoked some, dropped the bag and couldn't remember he dropped it because he was high? Maybe he'll tell you he found it later?

8. lmao yea.. he lost it in his lungs

9. That dude is NOT your friend, if was and if he did lose it he would have felt bad and got you your $10 back!

10. The chances of him loosing the weed is there, there is a chance.
    The chances of him taking the weed and saying he lost it so he could smoke more, there is a chance.

I think he just fucked you over. I wouldn't ever misplace a bag. Well, I certainly would keep track of my weed.. I wouldn't hang out with him anymore imo.

11. If he was a real friend, he would reemberse you for the $10 dollars of yours that he "lost."

12. haha i lost an eighth today after picking it up.

13. Well like someone said there's a chance he lost it and there is a chance he smoked it. Maybe he smoked a lil and save the rest

if he did smoke it he is not a very good friend...that's why I hate giving people money just like tht.

If yur gonna buy u while proly go with them so the bag doesn't get "lost"

14. fuck that shit make him pay you money. if he does, he lost it. if not, hes a dick and smoked up ur sack

15. I never lost any weed but my friend lost 10 dollars right before he was about to pick up.. so it does happen.