Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Friend Pinches My Shit

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by tbdakotam, May 27, 2013.

1. So I have a good friend who doesn't have a job, but I hang out with him all of the time, smoke him out, feed him, and drive him around. Today, I ran downstairs to do some laundry, and I heard him opening my jar and grabbing some of my shit. I've found bud that he appeared to have left out for himself in the past also.

What's up with that? What would you do? Frankly, I think its bullshit, considering everything I do for the kid.

2. Tell him dont steal your shit. Or dont do shit for him anymore.

3. Just put a note in your jar- "Friends don't steal from friends!"

4. If you confront him without catching him red-handed, he'll most likely deny it and then accuse you of mistrust.  I'd go with  Granny's advice or devise a plan to catch him in the act.  Either way, I'd tell him to start contributing or he has to sit there and watch you smoke.

5. Hide the weed and use him for something he can provide you with. Best way with untrustworthy characters.

6. I show him my scale and my shotgun. Then I would be constantly weighing my jars and saying "I'll kill any mother fucker that piches my weed"

LOL, not really, but that would work.

7. [quote data-cid='18124044' name='Metal_Rain' timestamp='1369675409' post='18124044' I'd tell him to start contributing or he has to sit there and watch you smoke.
    [/quote]

Now watch me take this hit!! Don't blink!

8. Beat his ass

9. Also OP, thats not pinching, thats stealing. Pinching would be him taking a little nug if he picked up for you. Thats somewhat understandable, though I never do it. What your 'friend' is doing is straight up stealing.

10. Thats so weak why are you even helping this kid if hes just gonna turn around and steal from you, he should be grateful and when he's not you know thats somebody that has the potential to fuck you over alot harder then just pinching, i bet one day your whole jar will be gone. 

11. #11 Texas Trill Toker, May 27, 2013
    Last edited: May 27, 2013
    I wouldn't let any of my friends know where my stash is at, but that's really fucked up that he would steal. Especially from a person that helps him out. I really hope that you confronted him about this.

12. I wouldn't have that shit, stick him and tell his broke ass to get out of your house.