Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Friend Owed me 5 Bucks - Girl Scout Cookie

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by As Above So Below, Feb 11, 2014.

1. #1 As Above So Below, Feb 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2014
    So my friend owed me $5 bucks so when he picked up 'Girl Scout Cookies' he gave me .5 to make up for it lol. This is only half of the .5, it was taken from my iphone and the lighting wasn't the best. Another nice indica. Whether the name is real or not, who cares, it's some dank lol. 

I filled my bong up with snow instead of ice and it's pretty nice!  :bongin:  :bongin:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. I have no idea why i browse the forum when im completely dry. :'(

3. Lol yeah bad idea man, but I do the exact same thing!

Here's the other half lol. My room only has 1 bulb (3 died) and it's night time here so my room is pretty dark lol. 

[​IMG]

4. I'm doing the same thing sucks cock ;(

5. Those cookies'll slap the piss out of you',

Sent from my XT1058 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. That's .25 grams? Looks like a lot for such a small amount.

7. Might be because I zoomed in on my iphone. But the nugs actually were a decent size. Each nug in both pics is around a penny big. 

Don't have the stuff anymore or else I'd compare lol.

I'll remember to put a lighter in my pics next time for size reference :)

8. looks like some funk and def worth more than $5 

9. lol it looks alright lmao enough for a couple bowls to get you high for tonight :bongin:

10. Lmao looks alright this fuckin guy

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

I mean, thats not very much weed, it looks like some decent dank but idk i dont think it would get me that high

12. I gotcha. It was probably more than .5 it's just whatever my dude gave me lol. If you want to see the new G I got check out my new Blue Dream thread.

it's the reason i browse this forum so i can daydream about smoking these herbs

2 weeks clean from weed now, maybe i'll smoke in a few weeks if i feel like it