Friend missing ?!?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Cali Grass, Aug 31, 2010.

1. #1 Cali Grass, Aug 31, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2010
    So I get back from a few months in ALabama, and who i would call my best friend, is last seen on saturday, tripping balls although he didnt take anything on purpose, and he broke some shit at some guys house, and jumped out of the car at a stoplight. hes supposedly home but he isnt, because his dad doesn't know where he is.

So, Bay area rsidents, if you see a confused looking blonde kid, age 18, and he ISNT behind bars...
    Let me know :mad: :(

UPDATE:
    Well, hes in jail. Whatever stupid kids were taking care of him, they let him get away. He was on acid, and got picked up by the cops. He proceeded to be freaked out by the commotion, and attacked an EMT. Then a cop beat him up. He is now in the hospital with 4 felony charges: Assault on an EMT, vandalism, whatever charge there is for "on acid in public" and something else.

FUCKING SHIT. this kid just got off of probation for two years, and he goes and ruins the next decade of his life.

Awesome.

2. ...might be time to call the five-0 mate :confused_2:

3. I know man.. but I know this guy and he would either find a place to crash or he would have called from the police station by now... i dont wanna like send the pigs after him when hes alright

4. Aye, sucks for him mate, but I did get a laugh out of it (hey, you're the one making me laugh, I shouldn't feel bad :p). So what will they give him ? Fine ? prison time, like 6 months or something ? community service ?

5. I dunno what they gave him. But he just showed up at my door... sounds like he had a helluva weekend

6. lol keep it posted sounds funny... this is why i wouldnt fuck with the cid just the herb alch and fine womenn

7. its not really funny. He seems t think it is tho :smoke: He shows up at my door this morning with a beat up face and fucking TASER MARKS on his chest. He got full on harpooned and electrified. Ridiculous. Plus he has an assault and battery charge, but hes not a violent person... just an acid trip gone wrong. Never leave someone whos tripping to fend for themselves.

8. who the fuck would do that? Not a friend, that's for sure. I have never done acid but I used to babysit my friends when they dropped a tab or two. I had to keep an eye them because they did some crazy shit. One of them decided he could fly and I had to sit on him to keep him from jumping off the edge of a mesa.