Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Friend mad over herb?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by chiodos367, Jul 28, 2013.

1. So my good friend has recently started distribution.  I went to him a few times, and then found better for half the price..
    Now hes pissed at me because im not "Trying to help him out"
    Ive tried explaining the price/quality difference but he acts like it shouldn't matter.
    What do you guys think?  :smoke:

2. #2 cpt TeTra, Jul 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2013
    i say you can buy from anyone you want if one person is hooking you up then go there....common consumer sense go too the store or shop that gets you more for you'r buck..peace...cause i can tell you right now if they were in you're shoes they be doing the same shit...

3. Maybe try explaining that if you can find better for half, other people can too.

4. Sounds like he wants to profit off of you.

5. YEah, im doin that.  More or less what should I do about him bein pissed?  Im not going to rip myself off ya know?

6. if he sucks that bad then be a friend and tell him

7. A true friend wont look at you as another customer, and a more as a buddy

Dont ask to buy off of him, ask to throw in with him next time he re-ups, and if he still charges you up the ass he is an ass 

8. dude maybe he isnt a real friend.....he is just trying to make profit off you ...i have people trying too make profit off of me too i just gotta deal with it for now

9. It's a free market, you can buy from whoever you want