Friend is dying soon, need advice FAST

Discussion in 'General' started by LovingTree, Sep 25, 2010.

1. HE SAID HIS LEGS FELT LIKE STONES! And, well damn my legs feel like stones too. Freakin' Indica .

He's really happy though lol. On all seriousness, he actually said his lung pain was gone when he was high...:cool:

2. #22 billetproof97, Sep 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2010
    what kind of terminal cancer is it? that shit sucks. hes so young. a friend of mine had testicular cancer, he survived, but the cancer took one of his testies. terminal lung cancer took my mom as well. so i kinda know what your going through. things get tough.

3. i had a similar situation, my grandmom had terminal lung cancer (FUCK YOU MISTY LIGHTS) she really wanted a cig so we gave her one and she ended up not liking it anymore. i only had about a month to spend knowing it was my last 30 days... it was shitty cus i had school everyday and i couldnt see her till 4 or later. my only regret is not spending as much time as i could have. get him laid, smoke out everyday, grow a weed plant together and save that weed you both grew and smoke it on a special day (his birthday) out of your guys pipe....

talk to him. cherish the half year you do have. im very sorry

i would beat the fuck out of the CEO of misty lights cigarettes if i could

4. If I only had 6 months to live I'd be ingesting a lot crazier things than Cannabis.

5. Vaporizer or you should make edibles for him, stay strong.

6. #27 dcjamesbond, Sep 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2010
    cannabis most definitely can save your friends life. Rick Simpson has proved many times that cannabis has the ability to fully eradicate cancer cells. I think you should show your friend this How to make hemp oil by Rick Simpson l CannabisNI.com When your friend uses the hemp oil he should also vaporize it so it reduces the carcinogens so it doesn't negatively affect his cancer at all. If you want any proof of it just check this youtube account out www.youtube.com/chrychek

7. The more he smokes the longer he will live. Marijuana slows down cancer and in some cases stops it. Not to give you false hope but if he got daily injections of THC it could kill his cancer.

8. #29 Trueblade, Sep 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2010
    While not entirely true, cannabis has shown promising proof in not only relieving cancer suffering, but in stunting the disease. Kill the cancer? Not likely. Make his last year or so better, highly likely.

Isn't it funny how Marijuana has proven time and time again to be the treatment to all of the diseases that we are so aware of. Keeping in mind Cancer and such is no new disease....just more well known of now.

Ten thousand years ago cancer was considered an infliction from god. Smoking of MJ was fabled as a way to talk to the gods, about the things that surely must have brought upon your cancer. Again, folklore......but it was like ten thousand years ago that they figured out weed + Cancer = Better, than normal cancer.

9. agreed. I cant help but feel guilty for not telling someone with cancer that they should try marijuana.

10. Damn dude, thats a serious bummer of a high magnitude.

If I only had 6 months to live I would probably leave my town and go everywhere in the world that I have wanted to visit my entire life, smoking mad bowls the entire time. I would straight up use up my savings account on a sick ass stony trip on a boat all around the world. Finally when I die I want my friends to tie me to a rope and drag me behind the boat, then they will take beerbongs and every person would rip their own bong while watching me get trolled behind the boat with sharks jumping out eating me and shit. Like on shark week with the fake seals, that would be way sick.

shit dude sorry for the derailment, im super baked

stay up

11. Ahh that's because we have been conditioned to think that way. The only reason marijuana is illegal is because of some racist government officials that needed something to put down the minority's in our country. In the 1600's there laws actually passed that said you HAD to grow hemp. The government refuses to do further studies on marijuana because they already know what its capable of, and they have known since AT LEAST 1974. The events that happen on a molecular level that marijuana initiates are not very complex at all. The THC interacts with the cancer infected cells, and it triggers a reaction in the cancer cells to start a process called "autophagy", which is a natural process leading to cell death. If you believe that marijuana shouldn't or does not have the capacity to cure cancer, they have done their job well. I mean come on, the information is everywhere, if it wasn't true then it wouldn't becoming from so many different sources.

SOURCES:
    http://www.drugwarrant.com/articles/why-is-marijuana-illegal/
    Marijuana Active Ingredient Stimulates Cancer Cell Death - Spanish study finds THC triggers autophagy, the cellular process leading to cell death - ModernMedicine
    Pot Shrinks Tumors; Government Knew in '74 | | AlterNet

12. I sorry man that sucks :( I say get a vaporizer or a nice bong that only you and him use. Make his last 5/6 months the most special bro, Good luck:smoke:

13. If it;s workth it to him which i probably is do it, then you'll have one last great memeory to remember him by

14. im really sorry for your friend..:(
    cancer is a bitch/
    id do anything hed ask me anytime any day any place..
    if hes not in too much pain to get out of the house,take him somewhere hes never been before do things he never did before..thats what i want to do if i had 6 months..

good vibes to you both and his family

15. Sorry to hear that bro. Real talk though, Id be doing a lot more then smoking... Im going out in style, ya dig?

16. I feel your pain man.. dad died from that shit. Do they have him going through any treatments to try and slow it down? like radiation or shit like that? That shit will really take it out of you... smoke with him every day man and let him know he made an impact on your life, but all aside you just have to hope and pray (if you do that)

Hope mary does her work well and destroys that fucking cancer.. nobody should have to lose ANYONE to such an illness.. God bless you both

17. like someone mentioned here have a vape with him, since the doc said smokes bad..steam shouldn't be a problem but im not sure... man that sucks though 18.... smoke him up good!!

18. #40 Royksopp, Sep 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2010
    Hemp oil...?

*edit*

Smoke him out dude! Make it the best months of his life..