Friend is becoming a cop.

Discussion in 'General' started by TJay, Aug 18, 2011.

1. So yesterday I got a call from a friend who I hadn't heard from in a year. He wanted me to come chill with him, and I was kind of sketched by it all you know. I decided to come down and see him anyway since he was a really cool guy. He was the first person I ever smoked with. I get there and I realized I had already been to the house he was living in. I had actually purchased from said location, which was kind of weird but oh well.

Anyway we chill for a long time, get high, and as he is loading about the 5th bowl in a row he tells me he is taking a fast track college program to become a police officer.

I was pretty high at this point so I started asking him all kinds of cop questions. Like "Would you arrest someone doing this" or that and all of that kind of stuff.

He basically told me that he would arrest anyone breaking the law and use the law to his full advantage to advance his career. Apparently he feels really passionate about this, but it was honestly the last thing I thought he'd ever do. Thought he might end dead somehow...but I guess this is a much better alternative.

Thoughts? Suggestions? Think I should stay friends?

2. cant really hurt to have a cop as a friend... i had a friend that sold lbs and his cop friend would tell him when it was chill to go do drops and when to watch out and not drive anywhere.
    he might be chill like that , but dont expect him to be smoking with you anymore once he takes the "oath"

3. #3 runthistown18, Aug 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2011
    If you stay friends.

Don't bring weed around him.
    Don't carry weed around him.
    Don't let him know your dealer.

4. Well, being friends with a (resisting urge to say pig)...... cop generally has benefits, and maybe you can align yourself as a puppeteer so as to have a not so corrupt cop roaming?

IDK I'm still high from today and yesterday's shenanigans.

5. Yea he said he wanted me to hang out with him as often as I could before he has to quit. He did make a few jokes saying if little kids were smoking he'd just take their shit and make them leave. Dunno this all just really surprises me, I'm almost proud of the guy. Really thought he'd end up dead.

6. His roommate is one of those guys you go to get things from, if you know what I mean :cool:. I really have no idea how this will work.

7. Tell him to give you the sacks he takes from those kids when he becomes a cop lol.

8. THIS IS BRILLIANT.

I need a cop friend.