Friend hitting too hard?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Ziggyzarbon, May 30, 2018.

1. Been smoking blunts with my buddy for awhile. When I smoke my blunts by myself, they’re usually ok. When he comes over, blunts I rolled and blunts that he rolled tend to collapse on itself, causing smoking issues.

I’m thinking he’s hitting it too hard, essentially damaging the the infrastructure, like dragon toting. But it’s just a theory.

Can any1 help me here? Is it the way it’s rolled? Or is there a such thing as pulling to hard

2. buy him a $2.00 pipe

one for you too

good luck

• Like Like x 2
  3. You ain't rollin em good enough. Weeds gotsta be plentiful and spread even.

@vostok ..you've been drinking too much grain.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. He's boging yur dubes and running heaters on em. Tell em to chill out.

upload_2018-5-31_0-29-27.png

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. A blunt should burn slow pretty much no matter what unless the mfer is sucking on that bitch like a vacuum. Make sure it's rolled evenly and tight enough. It's meant to be hit many times with normal kinds of hits like you would a joint or cigarette not hit hard like a bong. Idk why anyone would even want to hit it like that it'll be harsher, fuck the blunt up and not last as long.

Tell him what you think he's doing and say to just hit it less hard. Puff puff pass. Also if you smoke a lot of blunts you should cut back to doing it only occasionally and using another method as your main one.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. More ganja, pre roll it into a log, roll / drop into the blunt wrap, roll, enjoy.

To roll up a log...
    Cut a strip of paper about an inch wider then the blunt wrap you're using. Dump the ganja into the paper strip. Roll it back and forth in the paper until a log is formed. Roll out of the paper strip and into the wrap. You might need to pack the ends a bit and add a bit more ganja to each end. I use a bamboo skewer. Pack it easy. If it's over packed and hard hitting use a paper clip to poke a hole up the end you'll be hitting a couple of inches deep. Once you get it down to a science it comes easy. Consistent rolling will come with practice.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. Dopin phat doints.

• Funny Funny x 1

8. Gotcha, I appreciate the feedback. Always good to have a third opinion. I also appreciate the lack of “git gud” responses. I’ll be sure to relay the message to him, but I’ll try to improve my rolling with the advice you guys have provided. Thanks again for the help guys

• Like Like x 1
  9. Ya next time he hits it to hard slap him upside the head and remind him blunts are like woman and should be suck on softly and slowly for best effects. I use to hit the blunt to hard and they would boat on me everytime that's because I can't stand the flavor blunts and want the experience to be over with .

10. I smoked blunt and everything was super, unreal sensations. And someone so smoked yet :hookah: ??

11. @MeltShots710 joined yesterday and has given 127 "disagrees" thus far. Just gonna put that out there in case the mods feel that is acceptable or not lol @Lizard King

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. story of my disagree record... NEWBS!

13. Yeah I feel like it gets abused more than properly used. I kinda feel like the old system of just likes worked better. If someone legitimately disagrees with someone they could just type a reply. I mean the "new" system is fine if people use it properly but sadly when things can be abused there's always that minority that decides to ruin it for other people.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1