Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

friend got found out but it was my fault

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nojstradamus, Aug 13, 2010.

1. this is just a quick advice thread because im not really too sure what to do. im chillin at my house when i got a text from my friend that his mom thought it smelled like weed. its essentially my fault since it was my ish and my suggestion that we do it there. so far all i've done is apologized and and asked if there is anything i could do but is as stumped as i am. what do u guys think we/i should do?

2. Ah yes.....

/thread

3. Grow up, move out.

4. Apologizing and asking if there is anyway you can alleviate the situation is all you've got to say. There's not really much else you need to do.

5. :smoking:

6. Not your fault in my eyes your friend shouldn't have let you blaze there. I have only ever blazed actually fully inside my house once and that was when my mum was away fro the weekend.

7. And now you know for next time. Use a sploof, open a window, smoke outside. Do you see how many options you had? Don't hotbox a fucking bedroom if your parent's aren't cool with you smoking.

8. This is why you don't smoke inside a house that isn't yours. So many people get caught just because they won't go smoke outside for whatever reason.:confused:
    Rain, snow or shine, I NEVER smoke in my parents' house, because I respect that they don't want me smoking an illegal substance in their home. Same with my friend's homes and my friends' parents' homes.

As for my advice? I think you're doing the right thing already, apologizing and offering compensation.:)