friend gone missing since last night

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by JetLifeStoney, Jul 9, 2013.

1. my friend's been missing since last night and idk wtf to do... here's what happened

so last night I was planning to go to the movies with this chick. she tells me she's with her friend so she asks me to bring a friend. coincidently, my boy had just hit me up saying "i'm trying to chill with some bitches tonight!" so I'm thinking, okay this is perfect. I got pick up my boy at some apartment complex where he doesn't even stay at. when I get there I can already tell he's fucked up. he had just gotten off work and was already drunk. I was calling his cell phone as I pulled up right beside his car and I see him looking dead at his phone but he doesn't answer it. eventually he notices my car right beside his and he gets inside of my car. we roll and blunt and go into some woods to smoke. while we're smoking he pulls out his phone and sees the missed call from ten minutes before when I had just pulled up, and he's like "wtf, did you just call me? I'm right here dude.." I don't even respond, I just think to myself, this kid's a fucking moron.

anyway, we head to his house to smoke cuz the fucking mosquitos were eating my ass up. we get to his house and all he can talk about is the girls..."I just wanna fuck some bitches! where the bitches at dawg?" he was just being thirsty as fuck. by the way, this kid is married and his wife is pregnant. plus he tweets some shit that mentions another girl, then he says "fuck I forgot i'm following my wife on Twitter." dumbfuck. so the two girls finally show up to his house and we smoke them out and head to the movies. I thought he was going to be obnoxious as fuck and straight up rude, but surprisingly he had some pretty nice game he was running. we watch the movie and have a good time and all. I drop the girls off and I drop my friend off where his car was at and I head home.

this morning I get a call from an unknown number, which turns out to be his mom, asking where he was. I was like idk, i'm not with him. she kept arguing with me saying that I was with him and that he never came home last night. I was like wtffff? she's been calling me all day asking about his whereabouts but idk where the fuck he's at, but I was the last person to see him. he texted me last night at like 2 am asking if the girls were still trying to chill and fuck. I was like chill you thirsty ass motherfucker. that was the last I heard from him until this afternoon when he texted me asking if I was down to blaze. I was like "broo call your fucking mom, your family is looking for you." then he replied with "you know anyone who sells?" obviously he doesn't give a shit about his family's worry and stress. idk where this kid is, but fuck him. he's been my boy for like 8 years now, and I'm done with his antics and stupid shit. he's pretty fucking crazy, and we've dumb a lot of stupid shit together, but this takes the cake. what pisses me off the most is that he hit me up for weed but he won't hit up his family to tell them he's okay, even though he's had 7000 missed calls from his mom. plus he's married with a child on the way. grow the fuck up. you're too fucking old to be running away. his mom is still calling me, crying her eyes out because she doesn't know where the fuck he's at. what can I do? tell her that he hit me up for weed earlier, so he's fine? she keeps threatening to call the cops because I was the last person with him. that's the last thing I need. he's had my back forever, and I've had his, but it's time this friendship ends. I still don't know where he's at, I hope he's okay though

any thoughts blades?

at the risk of some tough love you need to man up one last time and let his mom know that he is ok, and if he gets mad at you tell him that she was going to call the cops and that's the last thing you needed. Also tell him to start being more involved with his family, his wild times were over once he found out his wife was pregnant. This may be a tough pill for him to swallow at first but he will respect you and in time want to be bros again, just let him know there are boundaries in the friendship and he crossed them one too many times.

3. Tell him youve got contact. Have him come over, drop him off at his place, drag his ass to the front door. His mom should be able to handle it from there

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. If any of my friends were like that I would slapped the fuck outta them and told them to grown the fuck up. Grown ass men dont act like that.

5. he was that fucked up and you dropped him off at some apartment complex with his car?

you should have just brought him home

6. Sounds like hes terrified of having this child and cant man up and accept his responsibility.

But being his homie for 8 years, you should talk to him man. Not texting because that shit is avoidable not calling either you need to have a face to face convo with him.

8 years is a long time and you guys mustve been close. If his family cant reach him, and he reached out to you it means that your about the only person he will listen to.

7. fuck I guess he might've been too fucked up. I know he's okay noe tho. he's been hitting me up for weed, while his mom calls me crying and worried to death. it makes me mad he'd do some shit like that to his mom and wife

8. Let his mom know that you've heard from him. You don't know where he is, but he is definately alive. :smoke:

Im with this mafucker tell him that you got the bitches and you can get or have bud and liqour and pick his ass up and let his mommy deal with him.

10. I probably would have just told her that he contacted me earlier and I told him to get a hold of his mom.