Friend dead...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BigDomeDSM, Nov 20, 2008.

1. So yeh. While I was at work today, I got the news that a kid I've known for well over half my life overdosed on heroin. I ran into the bathroom and cried and my supervisor (3rd time at this job now) had to comfort me. I've been comforted 2 other times (don't ask...). Anyway, he apparently was in his dorm room at Evergreen University. Just toked a bowl for him and I wish you blades to do the same. He was very much a pot head and I never knew him to use heroin once. I'm not sure if this was his first time or what, but nonetheless, I've lost a great friend. Oh yeah, and his birthday is today.. November 20th, 2008. Would have been 20. Sad day guys, sad day.

RIP RYAN 1988-2008

2. That's really a bummer.

My heart goes out to his family.

3. Wow, that is terrible, my condolences to you on losing your friend. My next bowl is for Ryan.
    Good luck to you. All the best.

4. Damn...Rip Ryan. Just remember him and he will never die.

5. When i pick up my 1/8th tommorow, first bowl is going to Ryan.

RIP Ryan.

6. RIP Ryan, my prayers go out to yourself, his friends and family. I'm sure in many years you will be reunited at the gates of zion.

Jah bless.

7. Sorry to hear!

Hopefully he is @ a more peaceful place now.

RIP Ryan

8. Man keep hearin about people dyin who shouldnt or people gettin sick who I wouldnt of expected.

RIP Ryan

This joint before beds for him

9. Wow man. That's horrible to hear. One of my friends comitted suicide on Monday also. It's a cruel world out there :(. RIP Jacob and Ryan.

10. My nxt L is for ya boy.

11. Sorry to hear that.

RIP Ryan.

If i wasnt dry Id smoke a bowl to him. But I will for sure tomorrow.

One day you'll see your friend again.

12. i'm really sorry this happened. for some reason this hit me particularly hard. i hope your doing alright..i will certainly smoke a bowl in memory of your friend. stay strong bro. it seems like this is the stage in life where people you wouldn't expect start to leave us. just have to hold the best memories as close as you can and revel in the good times you've had.

13. I will rip the shit out of my massive bong for your friend man.

This is for you ryan RIP man

14. I will dedicate my joint to you Ryan.. RIP

15. Shit man, that sucks so bad. Big R.I.P for Ryan.

Next blunt goes out to him for sure bro.

16. Next bowl is for him.

I've very sorry for your loss.

17. Damn... So young.

I'm blazing one now.

RIP.

18. Thanks for all the condolences guys. Appriciated and I'm sure Ryan is smiling in heaven as well! It sucks how one mistake can change EVERYTHING... I've learned he shot it up and obviously just shot too much up at a time. Fucking depressing as hell man. Thanks again Blades!

19. Was gonna save this bowl for tomorrow but this ones for him

RIP Ryan

20. Really sorry for you man, losing a close friend is pretty hard