Friend came to school unbelievably fucked up

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Nathan, Sep 15, 2009.

1. Yup, smoked everyday before hand and I had a 3.5 in one of the hardest, if not the hardest, schools in the state.

BTW, I'm in SE WI also, about 15 miles west of Mil.

2. weed is a background drug. you can function on weed.... ya aint crisp, but youre still normal.

3. I quite enjoyed taking vicodin or tramadol before classes. it makes school way more interesting and I feel that I actually learn more on it than I would have sober. Now taking it too far is bad and it just causes trouble. I can only take 3 tramadol without losing it and even then im nodding off.

4. #24 shiskaberry, Sep 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2009
    yeah if you go to school all fucked up on pills or booze, your a fucking dumbass. Period

5. mad-town reppin' people love getting fucked up for school around here.

6. I remember about two years ago my buddy Mo from Kenya had eaten about 5 vics and then smoked on finals day since he was passing regardless of his finals grade, and apparently forgot to eat anything with the vics. So he's sitting there in class looking fucked up and drinking two of those school given chocolate milks, and all of a sudden just gets up and goes to the teacher saying he needed to go to the bathroom ASAP.

So the teacher gave him some "pass" that you had to physically carry with you and bring back, so Mo takes it and gets to the door and just starts throwing up everywhere. Everybody has a "WTF" look on their face not knowing why he was throwing up and it looked like some chunky chocolate milk was spewing everywhere. So after he finishes throwing up, he goes back to the teacher and gives him the pass back and says "never mind, I'm solid" and goes back to his seat while the teacher was asking "Uh.. don't you think you need to go home?" and he just said "Nah man, I'm African" and then just continues with the test.

One of the biggest LOL moments I've seen.

7. lmao. fucking classic + rep

8. at my school "roaches" (2mg clonazepam) were like the fuckin plague(sp)

Everyone tryed them and they would FUCK KIDS UP. like a school of zombies on friday lol.

9. HAHAHAHAHA That's so fucking funny.:D

10. Lol im african

funny as shit + rep

11. lol i was reading this sentence at the bottom of my browser and I expected a gettin busted story to follow cause In my mind I thought that dude had a 1/8 of bud in some really strict school lol.