Friend calls cops on us...the weed was too strong.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ReadThis, Jan 7, 2011.

1. #1 ReadThis, Jan 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2011
    It was the night before Easter. At about 10pm me and my friend, G decide to chill inside his house and watch some movies in his movie theatre. Before we could turn on a movie,G's friend, Ed, calls and says he's headed over. Ed shows up with Marlo, who I never met. We're all chillen bored out of our minds when my brother calls Ed.

My brother, Rick: Yo I got some weeeeeed!
    Ed: Come over to G's fag.
    Rick: Iight bitch I'm on my way. Love ya.
    Ed: Haha *click*

No my bro isn't gay, he just plays around a lot. My brother shows up, and breaks out the goodies. Marlo, walks over to G's liquor stash and downs a quick 2 coronas while G wasn't looking. I'm looking at the weed, thinking it's nothing great, just some mids. I was young, and didn't have as much experience as I do now. Anyway, G suggestwe go outside to roll up since he didn't want his folks to find out. We all walk out the movie theatre, and walk to the nearest exit. We sit outside cold as fuck, trying to light the monster that Ed rolled up. We all take turns hitting the beast, thinking it's some mid shit. God help us, as we did not know what we we're smoking. This was the finest weed I've ever smoked. And I was not prepared, none of us were, especially Ed.

We walk back inside blazed as fuck and turn on the matrix. Then it starts:
    Ed: Yo man....I'm high as fuck!
    Me: *just sitting back on the recliner totally paralyzed with a big ass grin on my face*
    Rick: *throws a pillow at Ed*
    G: *throws another pillow at Ed*
    Marlo: Shut up *throws a MOTHA FUCKIN TV REMOTE AT EDS FACE*
    Ed: AHHHHHHh WTF WAS THAT
    Me: *crying in laughter*
    Rick: It was a pillow man. *laughs like a damn hyena*
    Ed: Yo I can feel my heart. Its beating way too fast.
    Rick: Nah man...oh wait, mine too. Yo you think it was laced?
    Marlo:Fuck man, my heart too!
    Me: I think mine also, yo what is that shit?
    G: Everyone calm down.
    Ed: Nah man, nah man, nah maaaaaan. Was their crack in that?

Ed starts tripping balls. The clock hits 12am, its easter. We decide to take Ed out the theatre and have him call his girlfriend to calm him down. BAD IDEA! NEVER GIVE A HIGH GUY THATS PARANOID A PHONE. NEVER!

Ed: *dials a number* Hello, HELP ME. THEY GOT ME AND THEY MADE ME SMOKE CRACK. IM LOCATED AT 11111 CRICLE DR. HELP ME
    Me: Yo who he calling?
    Rick: Is that the pizza man? Im hungry.
    Me: Yo get peperoni man.
    G: Yo thats not the pizza man, they closed! IS THAT THE COPS?

G runs over to ED and starts screaming: GET THE FUCK OFF THE PHONE NOW. GET OFF THE FUCKIN PHONE! Then he grabs the phone and says: NAH WE AINT AT 1111 CIRCLE DR. WE ARE AT 1309 WEST DR. (eds place). NOTHING IS GOING ON *CLICK*

The cops most of thought it was some kind of horrific kidnapping/murder going down. We all run out the house. Marlo hops in his car and drives away. Screaming "FUCK THIS, IM OUTTA HERE!" and speeds off.

I start telling G and Rick "I hear sirens man". G and Rick say they don't hear any sirens. I yell "MAN I HEAR THE SIRENS. YOU DON'T HEAR THEM? THEY COMING MAN!" and I run off into the woods. I was lost as fuck. My brother and G run away, little did I know, they just went back into the house to face the shit storm that was about to occur. G turned on a random movie and prayed the cops didnt show up. Ed was in the front lawn screaming: I NEED SOME WEEEEEED! This is like at 12:45 am. I was heading back to help him, but once I heard that, I turned back around and ran off. Then it happened.

It was about 8 squad cars and two ambulances. They swarmed the house. G's mom comes knocking on the movie theatre door and ask "Why the cops are here?" He said: "mom dont be mad. I smoked some weed."

While I was walking aimlessly, hopeless, and high, an ambulance passed me, slowed down, then kept going. Thank god. I kept walking. Little did I know, his block was one big circle. So I kept walking, then I realized I was going closer to Shitstorm police. I heard police dogs barking, tons of officers and a lot of yelling. I turned around and walked the other way. I kept walking a half circle for about 20minutes. Then a miracle happened. It was the prettiest thing I seen all day (besides the weed). It was a red pt cruiser, my grandma! She pulled up, I hopped in the car. And we left. My brother was in the passanger seat. He told me he called her. We got to her house (she only lived 5minutes away, 15 if walking). She said she remembers when my dad use to smoke weed, and we went to sleep. My grandma never told my parents :hello:.

As for ed, apparantly, he got taken to the hospital. In the ambulance the ems guy said "Haha I remember my first time smoking weed!" and they took him away. They did a blood test, there was no crack or anything in his system. Only the good ol' green. G got yelled at by his parents, but said he couldn't take them seriously, because he was too high. Me and him are good friends till this day. Marlo was never mentioned and got away. Lucky bastard.

On a side note, G told me a week later, his mom asked him were there any skillets that were clean in the kitchen. He was like "No mom, but I got some pots :D" She grounded him for a month more. I just thought I share a crazy experience I had.

2. ah hahahahahahaha. "no mom, but i got some pots" thats HILARIOUS!

3. funny as fuck

4. I'm glad I don't know any "Eds"

What an idiot.

5. this makes me chuckle i love a good time like that but have a friend who freaks out alot i feel ur pain man kinda wanna laugh at him but always is a downer on the high and just ruins it.

6. I lol'd too. His mom didn't find it so funny though hahaha

Glad I made you laugh. At first it was the worst day of my life. Now its a funny memory.

Word. Now he's a big pothead. He's more experienced then before. At the time, I was pissed at him, and didn't want anything to do with him. Now he smokes me up A LOT!

Those paranoid ones will getcha caught. Just make sure you take his phone from him, before blazing.

7. lol marlo. never heard of anyone named marlo except for the guy on The Wire that show filmed in my city baltimore. but that was a fucking crazy story. wow who dialed 911 on the phone like didnt u mean to call his girlfriend? what a fucking retard

8. Oh Ed. What will we ever do with you?
    [​IMG]

9. Who in the HELL calls the cops after they've just been smoking?!:confused:

10. I laughed my ass off when I read that :laughing: :laughing:

I would never give him weed again. Calling the cops? Jesus. Surprised he didn't get arrested.

11. Haha when i was new to smoking it was my first time smoking dank and i fucking paniced at my heart too but i always tell my self nah man im just paranoid because of the weed

And it always works so its cool.

And another time i smoked weed and did unmentionables and my heart was beating fast too and that time i was right

That wasnt a good night

12. These few lines made me die laughing. Mom don't be mad I smoked some weed hahahahaha

13. Sounds like he couldn't handle a good head high????

14. hahahah what the fuck... I wouldnt of talked to ED for a long time after alll that bullshit..

15. Anybody else wanna murder ed?

16. hahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahax55.43

17. THAT SHIT is fucking hilarious

18. Damn man, thats crazy. Ed's lucky you guys are friends. If he would have done this with the wrong group of people, he would of gotten hurt pretty bad.

19. imagine the cops reaction when he said this

20. damn i couldnt stop laughing at this shit