Friend’s neighbor caught me smoking

Discussion in 'General' started by stoneyeve, May 21, 2018.

1. My friends parents are really strict (we’re 18 still in high school) and they finally let her and me stay the weekend.
    Today when i was smoking my pipe, the neighbour came up the stairs (i was outside and the patio is joint space) and said “hello.” like that’s it just “hello”.
    The neighbour doesn’t know me but my friends parents are close to mine and i don’t want my family knowing i smoke....

am i screwed?

2. Yeah man your screwed better. Better pack you bags and run away lmao

Sent from my Pixel XL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. the neighbors really nice to my friend apparently so she could also not say anything...

4. I was only joking man stop worrying because if they tell just take it on the chin and no point of stressing.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Most people don't care. You have no control over it at this point so let it go and see what happens. Be more stealthy from now on.

• Like Like x 1
  6. You should have said hello back

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  7. Exactly damage is done let that shit play out I'm sure you'll be okay.

8. idk how to calm down though
    it’s not even really for me like i can make excuses and hide my shit but my friends parents really don’t support smoking at all and she’d get in massive trouble

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. fuck what neighbors think I smoke all the time in my garden & friends gardens/drives lol, + if They're not your neighbors then why you freaking out that they seen you :confused_2:

• Like Like x 2

10. Massive trouble lmfao it's weed not a class A drug that can kill you....

• Like Like x 1

11. You wouldn't make a good criminal if you're freaked out by being seen with a pipe :laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  12. if they weren't freaking out that you were holding a pipe then they probably didn't give a shit

• Like Like x 2
  13. Offer a hit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  14. have you ever gotten caught? did anything happen?

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. I got caught at work once. I'm standing outside trying to hit my bowl and it's windy as fuck. I look up and some dude was walking right toward me. I nodded, he nodded and we both moved on. Lucky for me it was a union brother and not a foreman. I don't really do that shit at work anymore, not worth it to risk it. That was ten years ago. And that's the difference between being young and stupid and older with at least some sense. You think about things a little before acting. Just be aware of your surroundings.

• Like Like x 1
  16. And where's y'alls parents? They owe me for dropping knowledge on their kids. Haha

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Weed make you paranoid? Most people wont give a shit. I got caught by my parents cause my bro sold me some weed then told my parents this was ages ago like when i was 15. Anyway all they said was they werent happy but dont smoke it all at once lol. My parents were pretty cool eith it and these days they vape cbd oil cause i suggested it for my mums aches and pains and it works better than the opiate based meds she was on cause less pain and feel more human

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Dude I'll walk around a park walking past people smoking... What are they going to do? Assault me and restrain me until the cops show up? Nope... Cops usually won't respond to those types of calls anyway. All the evidenced gonna be up in smoke before they show up.

• Like Like x 1
  19. I live in an unfriendly state. That being said, I smoke outside in my garden, on the deck, while working on the cars, walking. Nobody minds anymore.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Love my town on Halloween we do a fireworks display over the ocean but it's really just lots of people smoking while watching it high lol.

• Like Like x 2