Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fridge?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by grady12, Apr 19, 2009.

1. Ok so ive been smoking for like 3 months and i just bought a mini fridge for my room. i still live with my parents but im going to college heree shortly.
    Theres a little compartment in my fridge and would it be bad for weed to be stashed in a fridge?
    My parents dont approve of weed and they dont ever go in my fridge.

2. I hear it is really good to stash it in the freezer actually, so if you could get that fridge to 32 Fahrenheit or lower, then it would be good. However I am not sure the benefits of a fridge.

3. Putting bud in the freezer makes it easier to sift keif off of using a wicca box or similar device, but other than that I am not aware of it making the bud last longer or taste any better. So its really no harm no foul

4. If you stash in the freezer do NOT use plastic to store the weed, the trichs will get brittle and fall off, even at room temp plastic creates static which attracts trichomes and hairs.
    Once it's on plastic there's no way to retrieve the THC.

5. So is it good to keep in my fridge?

6. I wouldnt keep it in your fridge if you end up living in a dorm at college. They sometimes do room searches and check your fridge for beer. wouldnt be fun if they were searching your fridge for beer and found your weed instead

7. Oh yeah didnt think of that.
    but would it have a negative effect on the bud?