Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Friday

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Russutt, May 6, 2011.

1. So I am super stoked for this friday. I got out of school early, got an open house with 3 swisher sweets (grape, white grape, and strawberry) 65 bucks worth of chronic and 20 bucks of mids, 5 friends coming over and about to watch some playoff hockey and watch the San Jose Sharks (my team) sweep the hated Detroit Red Wings... This has to be my favorite friday in awhile, but believe me I am as happy as can be right now:yay:

What are other people's plans?

2. Smoke some weed and get pumped for the Nucks to move to conference finals and whup the Sharks' asses.

3. Best 2 Teams in the NHL going at it is how it should be done... I'm looking forward to it, but the Sharks got it in 6 or 7:hello:

4. No idea,Maybe smoke and head over to a really good place in san diego called crab hut. Delicious sea food! Large amounts also.

5. Today i-is Friday, Friday
    We-we-we so excited
    We so excited

Partyin', partyin' YEAH
    Partyin', partyin' YEAH
    Fun, fun, fun, fun

6. Haha fuck the sharks you got nothin on mai wings, but it sounds like you got a amazing day ahead of yourself besides the losing part.

Enjoy yourself man :smoke:

7. working at the bar and picking up an ounce afterwards

8. Lol. Apparently we got 3 wins on your wings, and about to get one more.

You enjoy your smoke too

9. Hopefully get high tonight after a grueling seven day dry spell.

10. Sirsog's friday plan as is: Finish off this shooter of Jim Beam i grabbed helping out a not quite 21 year old friend earlier. Go get beer (generally dont drink liquor.... but a free *double* shooter (forgot its a double... lol) i will indeed drink) some heavy ass friday night beer, probably Raging Bitch by Flying Dog.... go to somewhere likely to have friends also there, most likely a house. Smoke weed, enjoy beers, and absolve away the week of work i just pwned

11. It won't even get to game 5 if the Sedins pull their shit together and actually do something. It's going to be a good series. :smoke:

12. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD2LRROpph0]YouTube - Rebecca Black - Friday (OFFICIAL VIDEO)[/ame]

13. even if they beat the wings theyll still choke at some point. 2000's sharks worst playoff team in pro sports history.

14. "Got to catch the bus, then I see my friends. Kick it in the front seat, kick it in the back seat, got to make my mind up which seat should I take" ~ Rebbecca Black.

[​IMG]

15. Gonna go fix my aunts computer, get paid in weed, come home, blaze that shit up.
    Then play some grifball. Got my first playoff game tonight against the #22 seed, gonna stomp some assholes

16. Sounds like a good plan op.

And why in the hell are people posting shit regarding rebecca black? Is it supposed to be funny?

17. I pounded a couple Sam Adams black lagers(witch are excellent i may add) after i ate some pork sitrfry with yellow squash in it, went and and rode my long board for a while, the high i got like 3 or 4 hours ago wore off, so i need to burn some more soon..
    and pick some good shit up mhmmm, maybe idk.
    i need to.
    buut, i have to work tomorow, wich sucks, cause it was unexpected, AND its gonna be abuuussyyy ass fucking day, after this already bussyy ass fucking week.

dammit all to hell...im good

18. The same thing I do every night, Pinky...

19. Maybe that's what I'm doing right now? Have you thought it was possible for me to be listening to this song, on such an appropriate day?

20. There's this cool tree that somehow formed a flat base sorta thing at the top, so Im gonna have a treetop smoke sesh and watch the sunset.