Friday the 13th

Discussion in 'General' started by FearAndLoathing, Feb 13, 2004.

1. Happy Friday the 13th everyone. I just waked n baked and im heading off to school. Yall have a niiiice day. Speakin of nice, Im gonna be cookin up some brownies when I get home today. Picked up a 1/4 last night, its gonna be good. Or maybe the friday the 13th factor will fuck everthing up, maybe not, I dunno.

2. although im not super-superstitious, i was mauled eatin and almost killed by a large dog on friday the 13th.
    so just to be on the 'safe' side im always carefull.....
    happy 13th boys an girls

3. isn't it wonderful how friday the 13th and valentines day (VD) are right next to each other? I'm currently trying to download the scary movie Valentine. Hopefully I'll have it for today or tomorrow.

4. yup, just waked and baked in celebration of fri the 13 too. luckily i don't have any class :) i hope pickin up my quad goes good today, seein how it IS friday the 13th. :\

5. i've never heard of this Valentine thriller. i assume it's good if ur downloading it, but what's it aboot? i'm interested now, i love thrillers and i have a hard time finding ones i really am freaked out by.

6. i just failed a maths exam !!!

7. Me fail English? That's umpossible.

8. me fail maths that un...accountable ???

::wanders off laughing nervousley::

9. came out a couple years ago. I never saw it, but I remember it didn't do incredibly well in the box office. A guy told me the other day that it wasn't that bad. Download time looks like I probably won't get it for the 13th or 14th. And just b/c I'm donloading it doesn't mean it has to be good. I download all kinds of things, mostly good. I've got a collection of nearly 130 movies, that I've downloaded in the past year and a half at school. I just remembered I need to burn 5 or 6 more movies so I can delete them.

10. figures! there are hardly ever any good horrors out. i dl alot of movies too. i might just have to check that one out for the hell of it;)

11. friday the 13th cant be too unlucky, i picked up a share of some salvia today, altho i guess it is unlucky since im goin skiing for a week with people from college, teachers are goin to so i wont be takin it with me so im gonna have to wait a week to smoke it.

12. i was born on a friday the 13th