Friday plans?!

Discussion in 'General' started by rync888, Jan 12, 2013.

1. It's Friday night how's everyone starting off their weekend?

I went out drinking last night. took off work today or I would've lost sick time. I think I'm laying low tonight picked up some green crack and my buddy always has headband so I might pick up an eighth. Movies tea bud maybe some board.games tonight.

2. heading to the friends house to smoke it up and play some video games :D

3. I'm going out tomorrow night so I'm taking it easy tonight. Delicious dinner, some tv and then bed haha.

4. I have a meeting tomorrow at 7 so I am just finishing up some reading and about to sleep.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4uguX6jB2M]Sam Roberts-End of the Empire - YouTube[/ame]

5. im getting high as balls lol

6. just woke up, gonna smoke and drink then go to a free show at a bar.

7. i plan to stay home get stoned and play vidja game

8. Really stoned watching Everybody Loves Raymond

Got work at 7 am :/

9. best first post ever

10. Working tonight & spending the rest of my weekend in Toronto. Booya.

11. Been throwing up all day today, staying home tonight. :(

12. Worst Wednesday night of my life. Made a complete fool in front if my coworkers! Staying in for the weekend... Puked enough this week. Me, the couch, and the bong tonight sounds puuurrr fect :) ... New to grasscity! So trying to figure out how to use it.

13. Yeah I think I'm going out tomorrow night.

14. How do I post something? I feel so dumb I really don't know how to use this! Is this a post ? Ughh

15. im trying to do something tommorow. Someone hit me up :smoke:

16. The Gods and I are getting together for a midnight bash...Can't quite recall the reason.

I tell ya though, that Jesus...Puts on one hell of a fuckin' party.:cool:

17. ahahahahah

yep, its a post alrite :p

18. Yes this would be a post...

19. getting stoned.

listening to music.

browsing forums.

sleeping.

20. So you can reply to people and like have a conversation? I've been trying to figure this crap out for like 2 hrs it's bothering me!