Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Friday nite pick up ~5.5 grams of cotton candy~

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by VirtualKush420, Feb 27, 2010.

1. Sup gC rippin this fine bong on bowl number 5 and im baked first hit put me on my ass just stoned as shit watchin some tv and trippin the fuck out.

Strain name: Cotton candy

Pick up: 5.5 gs for 80

zip for 340 cant go wrong with that u guys agree? im def getting that zip tomorrow. too good of a deal to put down

The stash

[​IMG]

A few choice nugs i set aside for bowls

[​IMG]

2. damn thats a sick price on the zip man. hows the taste? and those nugs look nice an dense also, are they?

One more thing bro whats the high like? a pumped up, thoughts racing, dance like crazy to your jams on full blast,
    OR sit back, knocked on your ass, stoned as shit, watch tv and munch the fuck out. haha
    thanks

3. Its kind of a mix. Me and my friends were moving around alot, then we were knocked on our ass stoned watching tv munchin on cookie dough lol

They're dense as shit kind of dryish but cured to perfection dense like rocks and when u break it up it turns into powder. Tastes like cotton candy and fruity dankness.

4. great pickup bro, any dank under 400 a zip is great, id put them buds in the grinder and grindddd them, keep smoking

5. #5 VirtualKush420, Feb 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2010

hellz yea usually all dank is 400 but i cut a deal this time i suppose haha keep on tokin man

btw this bud must be hand grinded if you use a grinder half of the bud sticks to the grinder lol

6. leafffyyyy but 340 meh

7. i hear you on the hand grinded shit bro..the blueberry kush i got doesnt grind up at all it just pulls apart cuz its so sticky lol