friday night

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by crazym4n, Nov 19, 2008.

1. so last friday night wuz pretty crazy. i didnt think i was going to do anything cuz my friends all had shit to do. so my brother calls me up and says taht his friend is having a party, so i say fuck it an decide to hit it up. so we get there and people dancing pass around blunts and drinking pretty heavy. the party was alright we bounce , its me my brother and my cousin. we decide to go eat at a local bar n grill. my brother and cousin are both pretty wasted. i didnt drink because i was the driver, im high as fuck though.

so we get to the place its called st johns and we order and everything is fine until my brother spills his drink on someone and we hear the yelling from the outside, we sat outside not in. so we rush over and its my brotehr and some dude on the floor fighting so without thinking twice we jump in and beat the fuck outta the dude cuz no one fucks wit my bro:cool:. his friends were just watching him get beat.

we get kicked out and decide to hit up the movies. we get there an dont even go into see a movie we are still hella hungry so we eat at the in in out in the little plaza. we chillen and then we bounce outta there back to the party.

we get there at like 1230 and stay till about 1. wen we leave im heading to my house but take the freeway by accident cuz i thought i was gonna go drop my cousin off. so we on the freeway and this mustang looked like a 03-04 hardtop wanted to race. i drive a 04 rumble bee. i guess another mustang, looked older more like a 97ish jumps in an catches up to us. we start to race down the freeway and the newer stang leaves for no reason, i guess the driver got scared. so anyways its just me n the older stang racing down 101 towards san jose. we go at it for a good 20 miles and i beat the stang on every try.

i get off the freeway and we find a cyber cafe and my cousin wants to check her email or myspace or some stupid shit. we roll in and me n my bro get bored so we buy 1 hour and play rockband. we are all still pretty high since we smoked like 3 blunts at the party. sitting there jus fuckin around. we get home at like 3am and call it a day.

i smoked my brother and cousin out on monday cuz they invited me to the party. i thin kthey deserved it.:smoke:

2. sounds like a nothin special kinda night

but a good night is better then a bad one