Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Friday night!!....woohooo

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by sidious, Mar 1, 2003.

1. Well it's currently 7.10pm.....it's Friday and i'm off to the pub and then out after that......yyyeeeesssss.....can't wait, i'm currently getting pished and getting high, from the bong....nothing beats getting wasted on something that you are responsible for growing.....mmmmmm.....just listening to some good tunes before i go......if you've never heard them before then download them right now..if you like zep, do it now.....the band is caled...."The Music"......download the following..."Jag Tune"....."The People"......"take the long road and walk it"....and !you might as well try to fuck me"......well my bongs shouting on me again!!!......i'm coming!!.....lol.....Peace out....Sid

ps and yes i am stoned, and no you can't have some of what i'm smoking....lol.....unless i know you....lol.....

2. dont do anything I wouldnt do. :D
    have fun

peace

3. Hell i'd do anything at the moment....you know if i could i'd bend right over and "KISS MY ASS GOODBYE".......i'm gonna get well stoned tonight and hammered........Peace out....Sid

4. Don't smoke a bong with piss in it!

I had to make that remark.LOL

You did say you'd do anything Sid...

Have fun!

5. LMAO.....ok i take that comment back....there are still some things that i wouldn't do...lol....and that's oner of them......Peace out........Sid

6. I knew you'd change your attitude a bit.. I don't blame you at all!

7. Have a great time and have a pint for me !

8. oh i will.....here's to the blades and bladies here at the city......Peace out..........Sid

9. Wish I was there Sid. I could handle knocking back a real beer! My love affair with American piss water ended several years ago.

So heft one to me!