Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Friday night I blacked out. My story.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MikeTheRipper, Dec 18, 2011.

1. #1 MikeTheRipper, Dec 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2011
    Friday night was here at last. All through the week we all had been looking forward to Friday, as there was going to be a "shit ton of liquor" at this one chicks apartment. I had worked until 9:00 that evening, and I got off work and I was just thinking, "time to get fucked up". I was the last one to arrive at the party, everybody there was slightly drunk already. I remember thinking that I needed to chug a bunch of alcohol to get on their levels. Keep in mind I'm about 5'6".

So I smashed an 1/8 bottle of whiskey and took 5 shots of Jagermeister, all in the span of about 5 minutes. Now, I had only drunk a few times before this date, so I've never gotten this shit-faced in my life. I wiped my mouth with my hand and sat down on the couch, sipping on some vodka and Mtn Dew mixed. That's the last thing I remember. What happened after that I've only been able to kind of piece together based on what my friend told me. Apparently, I threw up at least once out in the living room, so they brought me to her room, where I proceeded to vomit all over the floor, and piss?? in the corner for some damn reason.

At about 2:30, this one friend is really scared about me, so he takes me down out of the apartment, after being hit in the nose twice by my drunken ass. He takes my keys and puts me in the passenger seat, and he drives my car and me over to my house. When we arrive he runs up to the door, slams on the doorbell a bunch of times. My mother was awake for some reason haha and came to the door right away. She opens the door to see him running out to my car shouting that he had me in the car and that I was in bad shape. As they carry me into the living room, I'm basically lifeless.

They sit me up as I vomited. They continued to force me to sit up and puke or else I could possibly be asphyxiated by the vomit. I guess my eyes were absolutely just deathly looking, like they belonged to a dead guy. My pulse was very low at this point and my breathing was very shallow and irregular. The friend finally left around 5:00am, as I was starting to show signs of recovery, my pulse was stronger, my breath calmer.

I woke up around 9:00, my mother and father sitting in the room with me. I couldn't for the life of me remember how I had gotten to my house, as the plan was just to pass out at her place. My mother told me I was lucky to be alive. She explained to me what had happened and I was appalled at what I heard. I checked my pockets and realized I had no phone or wallet. I get a ride over to this chick's apartment to get my things, and there's $25 missing from the wallet. Her and her boyfriend give me rushed halfassed excuses and I just shrugged it off, I didn't have any proof.

Anyway, they hand me a rag and a bottle of Resolve and have me head into the bedroom to clean up the vomit stains from the floor. When I was finished, I went back home and immediately went to my room and passed out, I had a killerrr hangover.

I just hope I'm not too f'ed up. I'm disgusted with myself, that I would act in that way and that my own mother had to see me like that.

TL;DR: Drank way more alcohol than I thought I was drinking and got absolutely hammered, blacked the fuck out. Vomited more than my body weight and woke up with no recollection of the previous night's events.

2. Drinking alcohol is bad for you.

3. Um, smoke shit tons of weed instead next time? Then you will just get hungry and fall asleep instead of the previous experience.

4. Holy hell, that's way to long to read. tl:dr maybe?

5. You are either a savage or out of your mind. Smoke weed, at least you won't kill yourself with that.

6. Hell yeah. When the cards are down, sweet Mary Jane is always there for you at the end of the day.

7. wtf man, all that liquor under 5 mins?? no wonder you were fucked up

8. Learn how to drink, or don't drink at all.... simple as that.

9. Going to the ER for professional treatment would've been preferable:)
    Holiday Heart Syndrome Triggered by Binge Drinking - ABC News

10. You gotta take it eaazy when you drink. Sip on your liquor, no need for shots and chugging

11. thats a rite of passage in high school bro. everyone has that one night when they make an ass of themselves. you'll live. that's pretty gay of your friend to take you to your house though. i understand he was being helpful but your parents couldn't have done anymore than help than your friends could.

12. Legal footnote-His friends could've been brought up for manslaughter charges if he had died in their care. This sort of charge is becoming more common

Brevard woman found guilty in alcohol death | BlueRidgeNow.com

13. wow i've never heard of that happening but that sucks. when that happens to one of us (getting sick, not man slaughter lol) another one of us usually just sobers up and takes care of them for the night and makes sure they don't asphyxiate.

14. thats no good man. gotta learn to pace urself man, then that shit wont happen. sucks that ur parents saw u that way, i can only imagine if my mom saw me drunk, and being blacked out on top of it would not be a good combination. Myself, when i black out if people tell me to calm down or take it slower i end up telling them to fuck off, i have heard this a lot of times from multiple people.. thus i dont drink often/ hardly at all.

15. you throw up when you mix multiple types of drinks, usually

16. #16 olylongbord11, Dec 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2011
    For someone who doesnt drink much that was a pretty fuckin dumb idea

Shit sucks though, thats why when i drink i just go until im drunk then i stop.

Smoke weed, drink until your drunk, smoke more weed

17. Why the hell would you ever have that much. You would have been fucked up by just a couple shots....godamn man.

18. your sig is bad for you..

19. yeah an 1/8th of whiskey and 5 shots of jager in 5mins was a HORRIBLE idea on your point. The key to having a good time (and remembering it) while drinking alcohol is to take it slow and drink in moderation. Sure it is fun to get smashed sometimes but it is not something you want to do all the time.

20. ahh....miss them highschool days watching kids like this try and act cool and get fuuuuucked up and embarrass themselves