Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fresh Light of Jah

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by thermeskilos, Nov 6, 2010.

1. My first dank pic :hello::smoke:

[​IMG]

2. needs some better trimming but id smoke it
    dank nugs bro

3. I just leave what ever has Trichomes on it. A dank leaf is still dank lol

4. homegrown?

that looks wet still

but also looks

DANK!

5. totally read FLESH LIGHT lol. nice pic bud.

6. looks tasty man. i'm hoping it hadnt been trimmed when that picture was taken.

7. Please don't tell me you smoke the fan leaves because they have trichomes on it...:(

From what you posted, the plant looks premature and needs to flower longer. Let it mature some more before you cut the rest down, you'll be happy you waited.

8. It´s like looking into God´s light, that´s a lot of sexy thc glazed on top of that nug, the hairs are wild looking. appearance is somewhat dank, but I´d just microwave it and smoke, staring to long at it isn´t good either.

9. I think that weed is premature..

10. Atleast let those other white hairs turn over. It is hard to wait but its worth it in the end.