Fresh Delta Nine with CUSTOM inline ash catcher..

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by funfare, May 24, 2010.

1. I heard it broke but is out for repair currently.

CHeers.

2. That has got to be my next purchase. I have the same bong, just need that catcher!!

3. #23 funfare, Feb 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2011
    Hey GC, long overdue but I finally got a camera to put up more pics. This update will include the new improved inline joint (LHS fixed it with a new angle so the whole set up is in perfect alignment, hits better than ever), Sheldon Black downstem, Toro ice pinche slides, and hopefully a milk shot. I don't have a video camera anymore so I have to wait till I can find someones to borrow for the milk vid. I REALLY want to show how well the bubbles stack and how little drag there is, but you'll just have to picture it yourself :smoking:

No video camera anymore, not sure what happened. SB is coming up. Sorry for the huge delay.

Twice in the same spot, the joint. My gf stepped on it, then I did. We're fucking dumb haha. BUT it has been fixed both times and I'm currently using it :bongin:
    Hell yeah brother! Not the biggest Metallica fan but that man has some chops. EVH is my fav.
    You we're 100% correct sir.

EDIT: Pics have been taken, but I am retarted when it comes to computers, sooo I'm waiting for my gf to come upload the pics for me. Sorry for the wait, got some good pics too plus a little
    unmentioned surprise. I think I just need a usb or some sort of cable for the camera, but if thats the case I don't even have one atm. So be patient, get stoned, and when I get off work I'll make sure these pics are up. GO PACKERS.