Fresh Delta Nine with CUSTOM inline ash catcher..

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by funfare, May 24, 2010.

1. hey hope you guys dig the set-up... this is my first post in grasscity, so enjoy! The ash-catcher was custom made, and the artist signed & numbered the bottom. His name is Crondo.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    ^SYN shower head diffuser... essential to the set-up.

2. real nice setup man i dig the inline and the slides and first post!

3. nice tube man , how much did that run you?
    liking that (maybe rasta color) slide , from pic quality cant really tell
    and that a/c is swish as fuck , liking the trippy eye shit and color scheme

4. That is an incredible ash catcher! Where can I get a hold of this "Crondo"? :]

5. I got it all piece by piece, so the whole set up was about $400. Ash-catcher was $200.

And yeah its all rasta-themed, i love it.

Thanks for the comments guys keep it comin :smoke:

~~ I'll post my dank bud pics later on too... gotta work out the camera...

6. Crondo makes mad heady stuff. He might still have some stuff on Etsy, if not there are some LHS that might have his stuff.

7. Oh shit Jumbo I just remembered a recent post about a heady Chrondo slide on Etsy!!

Op: sick ashcatcher! very nice and not a bad deal either. But I must ask, doesn't that ac make the tube a bit front heavy?

8. No, not at all actually. the base on the delta nine is really big, so it holds fine even on carpet.

9. crondo is the crondo

10. nice ashcatcher,
    I had a straight tube green label i paid $75 for in venice, it was a good and sturdy tube but def doesn't compare to a roor.
    Nice shit tho

11. Do you know what local shops would have some of Crondo's shit? I wouldn't know where to look..

12. Crondo is also known as firestarter on boromarket. I find his colour designs are really eye popping.

13. bump.. anyone know of other art from Crondo on here? I'm having very little luck finding him.

14. that's some sick glass, especially the ash catcher. i have never seen a shower head defuser before. are they nice?

15. They are pretty good... I liked it better before I got the ash catcher because showerheads = draggy. And so do inlines.

Basically, Showerhead + straight tube = smooooth. Showerhead + inline + straight tube = pretty draggy. SHELDON BLACK DIFFUSER + inline + straight tube = heavenly, even the harshest buds will just kiss your throat.

I still use the showerhead a little bit, but with no ash catcher. It was cheap, only $30. Sheldon Black diffuser cost me $45. Better diffusion and no drag at all. I can't find any pics of it though, it's different from anything I can find online. I'll update with a pic of the Sheldon Black sometime soon + milk vid.

16. Super sick dude.. Diggin the setup!

17. what happened to the milk shots and the black?

18. i thought this a/c broke?

19. its still in his avatar

20. pretty sweet catcher no doubt about it. Nice goin with Hammet in the background gotta keep the shred alive